for Konoha's Silver Shinobi

8/7 c18 Ten no kaitou
Oh man I’m loving this story so far hope it gets an update keep up the good work
3/4 c1 ALoafBread
Well... the receptionist of the Hokage sure is laid back. If i were an enemy ninja I would love her. Just have to put on a fancy outfit and there i go. Assassination accomplished!
12/28/2019 c4 StoneTheLoner
I guess there really is no way around Naruto's character. I guess this is it then.
12/28/2019 c3 StoneTheLoner
Did you really have to give the container of the biggest, meanest chakra monster around access to reiatsu? How redundant. Gin's characterization shortcoming aside, this is the new biggest mistake of your story. I think it was absolutely the wrong thing to do.

I don't have very high expectations for this story anymore. I think it's going to coast more on an interesting premise than a genuinely well written story. How frustrating. For that alone you just ruined any enjoyment I could get out of Naruto in your story. I'm keyword searching and only reading "Gins" parts from now on because I have zero interest in seeing what Naruto does with reiatsu. It's genuinely that bad.
12/28/2019 c2 StoneTheLoner
Gin just doesn't feel right being as expressive as any other person. I wish you warned us ahead of time that he wouldn't be similar to his casual seeming canon version. I think with Gin (a more accurate Gin, that is), there's no way around the idea that while he could be a decent father, he'd never be a particularly great one. I would've prefered that to this almost but not quite Gin. You've taken away too many of his rough edges and replaced them with something a lot more mundane and normal. It's kind of a shame because by taking the easier route and getting rid of the troublesome parts of his character you've also ruined him and your entire reason for doing the crossover. That's the biggest problem I can see so far.
12/28/2019 c1 StoneTheLoner
I don't think you should've written him as the stuttering type, nor the sort who would nearly accidentally reveal secrets he didn't want to. It all felt a bit convenient, like you said scr*w the consistency of his character, Hiruzen needed some hints so it's going to happen. Not a fan of how you've written him like that.
8/21/2019 c18 cyrinne-the-iii
This is one of the best Naruto and Bleach crossovers I have ever read. I love stories where a character decides to be a surrogate parent to Naruto. I wouldn’t really expect Gin to be that character but you made it work. I love his interactions with everyone and the character dynamics. I know this story is probably dead which makes me really sad because it is such a good story. It doesn’t make me cringe like some other Naruto and bleach fanfiction and I just fell in love with this story. I sincerely hope other readers will give this story a try and enjoy it.
8/20/2019 c3 4Cas.crazyrabbit
I like this story!
It actually put an idea in my head. "What if Gin didn't die and instead met Mitsuki (Orochimaru's kid) and Gin became his surrogate parent. They have more similarities in looks! lol
7/2/2019 c14 3Chronosign
I'm in love with this you gotta keep on typing 0
7/1/2019 c13 Chronosign
Always a pleasure reading
6/30/2019 c12 Chronosign
Love your series always looking forward to more
6/27/2019 c10 Chronosign
I'll be honest, I thought Hinata was hiding a vibrator.
6/26/2019 c9 Chronosign
The Reanimation Jutsu / Edo Tensie
6/26/2019 c8 Chronosign
Sigh* That was nice chapter.
6/25/2019 c7 Chronosign
LOL Naruto and Sasuke CPR. Also, I thought Hinata wasn't wearing a bra.
741 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »