for The Knight, The Witch, and the Demon

4/5/2013 c2 Morte Cacciatore
When will you update this story again I was hoping that I can read more of this story soon...
6/12/2012 c1 Morte Cacciatore
Wonderful first chapter can't wait to read more of this story!
6/11/2012 c2 1KingOgnik
i dont know whether this is what you meant my sign this petition but i support this. some of my favorite stories have a lemon in it and while i dont like reading ones that are simply lemons and usually just skip those parts i agree that a story that has actual plots to it should not be punished for one or two moments of lapse in judgement. SIGN ME UP!
6/5/2012 c2 mk
yes i agree with this i don't want the fan fiction gone
12/6/2010 c1 1spy lockout
Continue with the story, no stoping now, 400 years into the future it's always interesting to see how such a time span influences the world as a whole. And also the story has hardly developed how can you just abandon it.

And of course there has been no mentioning of our fav. characters yet. Also happy birthday even if its a little late.

spy_lockout

Have fun writing and people will have fun reading.
12/4/2010 c1 6wolf191000
Well I like how you began with giving us a review of the ending from CG R2. But I'm wondering who the kids are and I want to know when Lelouch and C.C. are going to appear. Also what would be cool is if they had a kid of their own to join the story. One more thing if you bring Lelouch back with a Knightmare might I suggeset it be the Gawain I really love that Knightmare, (it's my FAVOURITE) but it's your story and I won't tell you how to make. All I can say is YES I want to read more from this story and I hope you update soon PLEASE. GOOD LUCK.
12/3/2010 c1 5Sparky48
You got it up! yay! Happy Birthday...I wonder what everyone's reactions are going to be to this