for It's a Cold and Lonely Winter's Night Without You

12/5/2010 c1 86supernaturalsammy67
AW hUn! :) You are deffo making it festive! AH! :) This was beautiful! OMG!

:'( Just to hear her say yes rather than the doubt! AAHWWW!

I LOVE IT! and i havent even see it! I DO! ah...this was beautiful hun and excellent choice of song too! xsxx
12/4/2010 c1 2Ghostfile
So angsty but very well done. Christmas in Smallville at the Kent Farm would have been just like that and it would be wonderful if Oliver could really experience it. I really hope there's some good (read happy) Chollie when AM returns to SV.

I have to second blue red wing's opinion about the lack of even passing mention of Chloe. Oliver did a good job of covering her disappearance with Lois but you'd think Clark and especially Oliver would at least give Chloe the credit for Watchtower when Lois first sees it. While Tess respects Chloe it's not as if she and Lois are buddies so no surprise she hasn't said anything. Maybe Oliver is trying to keep the pain away and Clark is too wrapped up in himself, as he sometimes gets.
12/3/2010 c1 blue red wing
Oh great story and I agree with you about missing chollie very much. I am just curious and have been wanting to ask some Smallville fans if they felt the same way the question is does anyone else feel that its weird that Lois and Clark have not really even mentioned missing Chloe I mean I know that they know she is ok, but except for Oliver keeping Chloe's presence alive Clark and Lois have not mentioned her at all just thought that was strange maybe it's just me. Enjoyed the story

blue red wing
12/3/2010 c1 purple
aww poor Ollie. He was looking forward for Christmas with Chloe only to felt lonely. But this was beautiful... hopefully you plan to write a sequel where Ollie can enjoy Christmas Eve with Chloe.