for Journeys and Destinations

6/27/2017 c5 Heartbroken by TFA
Oh Wow. I loved this series. You have really captured their personalities- I love that Han knows when to push her. I love that she is insecure in some things. I really hope you write more. Many thanks xx
5/21/2017 c5 Abby
This series is amazing. I have read all three in one nights and beg you to continue.
4/16/2017 c2 LoveTh1s
Ahhh, this chapter! It's so beautiful! I love the conversation between Han and Leia, reflecting on their past and their longing for each other. First, the image of the Falcon landing in the grass with the lake in the distance, it's just so beautiful! Then the two of them walking to the lake, and their confession of how much they wanted each other the last time they were there! Then the sexy time! Very sexy! This is just gorgeous, and so full of layers of desire, contentment, lust, love! Idyllic and gorgeous! I love it!
4/16/2017 c1 LoveTh1s
I read this a long time ago as a guest and never left a review. I'm correcting that now and wanted to let you know how AMAZING this fic is! I love it.
3/18/2017 c5 120Amilyn
Home. Lovely. I like them working on listening, working on sharing, working on finding a place where they both fit and have purpose AND can be together.
3/18/2017 c3 Amilyn
I like the conversations here between Sola and Leia, as well as the thoughts about what was familiar in other people once Leia gets to meet blood relatives. It's such an odd thing, meeting people with a genetic connection to you when that has never been your experience. Those little things...the hands, the gestures...they really do stand out as you wrote here.
4/5/2016 c5 57KnightedRogue
I had never considered Luke and Leia having citizenship rights on Naboo. That's an interesting idea. This is what I love about the H/L fandom - we all have such drastic ply different ideas about what our characters would do post- Endor. And that makes it so much more fun! Thank you for a new perspective!
1/22/2016 c5 9NikitaKaralis
Loved this fanfiction! I like how you make these stand alones yet it's still in your little Star Wars universe! I'm not sure if your other stories are in this universe, but here's hoping because the stories I've read so far have been superb! And if not, hopefully you'll write more soon! Great job!
1/22/2016 c4 NikitaKaralis
HOLY COW! What a very twisted chapter so full of angst yet some happiness. I love your powerful storylines. Your Han and Leia characters are so full of passion, respect, and love for each other that when they are at odds the angst you bring is like a volcano ready to explode, and it did in this chapter!

I like how Luke again was the one on accident to bring up the Senator position for Naboo. I also liked how he dropped it quick (he's learning). The fact Han let it blow over until they got home was a nice touch, but BAM WHAM THANK YOU MA'AM for letting us see his frustration and hurt unleash on Leia in the 'fresher.'

Glad to see he brought up the things Leia has controlled in their lives, but how she didn't necessarily back down. I'm sure she fears that if she takes on the Senator job and moves to Naboo for extended periods of time, she will learn to love a family again increasing those hidden desires to have a child of her own. I understand her fear that the 'bad' light of the force could turn her child just like it did with Anakin! Great job!
1/21/2016 c3 NikitaKaralis
Another complex chapter filled with so many plotlines and Leia's angst! Excellent job! Glad Luke found Nadia!
1/21/2016 c2 NikitaKaralis
What a wonderful chapter! You wrapped it up so beautifully with the castle shell! I'm glad Leia is starting to see the great things about her past instead of the horrible injustice that occurred to her family due to Anakin during into Vader. Han's continued support and love is wonderful too! Nicely done again!
1/21/2016 c1 NikitaKaralis
Great first chapter of this fanfiction! I really like how Leia is torn in this chapter, wanting to know but not wanting to know. I hope meeting her relatives will give her a purpose in the New Republic! Love how they still have hot passion too for each other! Great job!
12/23/2015 c5 Guest
please update. This story is super good
8/28/2013 c5 1hansolosprincess
Wow. Just like I love all your stories, I love this one. There is so much depth into Leia's thoughts and she has so many problems to sort out and it's very emotional. I just kept thinking all along, you are not happy, just tell Han, just leave that goddamn planet and find your happiness. I got a little frustrated/irritated/annoyed when Leia wouldn't talk to Han, but thankfully it sorted out.
Thank you for another great story!
8/18/2011 c5 29princessofthescoundrels
I tried something like this once. Failed miserably. The circumstances, witty dialouge and 'conflicting emotions' causes the reader to be sucked into this new possibility. I think I'll start consitering your timeline as EU because the 'canon' one certainly isn't cutting it for the majority of the Star Wars population even though many others along with myself keep buying those darn books.

Anyway, the two (four if you count Chewie and Luke) are adorable together and although you mainly include Han and Leia what parts Chewie and Luke have are always a delight to read, not a burden as they are in some of the H/L fics out there.

I throughly enjoyed every word, it made me feel as if I was there.

Thanks!