for Ask Hawaii

10/15/2012 c5 PurpleRosesL
Hey girlie! It's me, NewYork! . I just wanted to ask you, who's your fave Sis/Bro out of all us countries? And don't feel obligated to say that it's me, okay? Even though I've always been there for you...and chatted with you...and treated you like a best friend, but yeah whatever...The choice is yours... x) Anyway, love ya sissy!
1/13/2012 c1 4Uwa-ah Chan
Dear Sissy,

It's me, Upper Florida! I'ts okie if you don't remember me.

I was wondring if you new what an e-zone is...

and what rape means...
9/9/2011 c4 Sad Hawaiian Citizen
Hey Hawaii,

Lot's of love from me but, I have one question are you okay with our @SSHOLE of a governer. God I hate him. My ma's a teacher so yeaaaah any way lot's of love from you average Hawaiian Citizen.

~Epic Tiare
3/7/2011 c4 124Orpah
Hey Hawaii! Is Hawaiin pizza really Hawaiin, or is it just a marketing gimmick? Also, I will be visiting next week, so I'm breaking out the Hawaiin shirts and flip-flops! Are you excited I'm coming?

~Ohio
12/30/2010 c3 Orpah
Hey sis, what's the weather like in your state? It's cold here. ~Ohio
12/30/2010 c3 Snowpuppy49
Yo, sis, Alaska again! Nice to see you're getting so many reviews and such!

Wow, a lot of our relatives are here. :O I guess you've been getting a lot of visitors here, huh? France is visiting me right now, and I was video-chatting with our sister Tennessee about an hour ago, but other than that nobody visits! :( It's a shame, too, cuz the Ice Palace is pretty awesome if I do say so myself, just ask France ;)

Anyhow, do you know if anyone's been in touch with Sweden? Haven't heard from that guy in a LONG time...

Peace, little sister!

-Alaska
12/30/2010 c3 5APH Bermuda
Dear Hawaii,

I'm in the USA NOW SO I CAN VISIT YOU AND YOU CAN ME MY TWIN SISTER ALYSSIA-NINI! :D Hehhehe... You don't have to worry about Russia now. I pulled a Belarus on him and also had an epic battle with him. Him pipe VS my cricket bat. Unfortunately i got a litttle injured. Okay i lied I'm may be in the US but in the hospital getting treated. Apparently I've got a punctured lung and some broken bones. Also i apparently passed out before the plane landed. but HEY RUSSIA-CHAN TAKEN CARE OF! :D

Arthur was really worried and is here right now as i write. When he I told him what happened he was mad yet really proud that i was able to actually have the guts ti fight Russia-chan. Hey if p-posible could you guys come and visit me... I'm in a hospital in Washington and DC is here so call her please.

Uhg I feel like crap. T.T and it's really hard to breath-

*BTW this is Alyssia. Hawaii, please TELL THAT WANKER OF A BIG BROTHER TO GET OTHER HERE NOW! ALICE IS PRACTICALLY DIEING OTHER HERE!

~The much worried Big sister of alice,

Alyssia
12/30/2010 c3 Polar Pig
안녕, Hawaii! :D

I just wanna know what kind of animal you like, da-ze!

-S.Korea

P.S: You originated in me! :D

(Polar Pig: You should work on your grammar errors. It's hard to read so I suggest a beta reader to check it for you. Mahalo.)
12/17/2010 c1 Unknown ninja
When will u update it!
12/11/2010 c2 APH Bermuda
Dear Hawaii,

Its good to hear America is being a good dad because not I'll have to beat him with my cricket bat.

It fun that having England as a dad is pretty nice. Being we can both have magical backgrounds it really fun turning Nations into kids. Like when we turned America into a kid again! He was soooo kawaii! fufufufu XD

Sorry i've been hanging around my friend Japan.

But anyways I'm traveling around the world with Prussia and Canada and i'm coming to the USA. I'll stop by Hawaii. Tell Ni~san i said hi.

Well I'm in Russia(NOT IN THE DIRTY WAY) at the moment and getting ready to go skiing so I have got to go! Bye fufufufu!

With the island's love,

Alice/Bermuda

P.S. If America starts acting up tell and I'll beat his Hero ass with my cricket bat. :o
12/10/2010 c2 IdkY
Hey, Hawaii! It's Connecticut! How have you been? We should talk more. :) I got some funny stories to tell you 'bout "mum" and dad! Haha!
12/10/2010 c1 4Destiny Shadow
heyy~ i told you i'd comment on your fic sis!

:D so i have questions for you!

1) do you like being under papa america's rule? or do you miss your independent days?

2) do you really wear them grass skirt things?

3) does kiku like you cause a large popultion of his people live in you (haha that sounded dirty!)

Can't think of anymore questions so later! immma gonna go fist pumping! later~

-New Jersey
12/8/2010 c1 8ShuraOlkit
Hey Hawaii it's Cherokee Nation could you please tell your dad to stop breaking into my house just to play with my slot machines and oh um what's your favorite food.

-Cherokee-
12/6/2010 c1 11Ninjy
HEY!HEY!

Okay I do have a question how many sisters and brothers do you have? who do you prefer to hang out with the most?
12/6/2010 c1 12Hannah Mitsugiwa Covington808
hey there christina its carolyn. k here's my question to u lolz

Q:is ur gemany brother person cute lolz cuz i wanna date'em hahaha
21 Page 1 2 Next »