for Ask Hawaii

12/5/2010 c1 124Orpah
You've got a good start, though there's not much to comment on since it's so short. Though, one thing: I would have expected Hawaii would have a Hawaiian name. Is there a reason you chose Lily, like maybe America renamed her?

Okay, here's my question for Hawaii: Do you miss being your own country and having your own royalty?
12/4/2010 c1 8unforgiven666
You grammer needs some work. I grew up in Hawaii so I can tell you grammer in the Hawaii Public school system sucks.

At any rate, It should read something like this:

Hi, I am Hawaii. The youngest child and daughter of America. My human name is Lily Jones and I'm here to answer your questions. My brothers and sisters are welcome to reply, even the countries! Please ask your question in the review box and I will answer them! Also, hugs for reviewers and ice cream for anyone who asks a question. This is Hawaii, and let us begin.

So yeah, hope you take to heart what I edited and put into your other chapters.

Oh! I almost forgot, my question.

Dear Comrade Hawaii,

Would you like to become one with Russia? It be worth your wild~ Kolkolkol

Love Russia
12/4/2010 c1 5APH Bermuda
Hello Hawaii how are you? This is England's daughter Bermuda but just call me Alice. I was wondering what is it like having Ni~San as your dad?
12/4/2010 c1 Snowpuppy49
Hawaii! Hey sis, what's up! It's me, your bro Alaska! You've got your own Q&A show going here, huh? Good for you! Say, you seen Dad lately? Heaven help us if he's with Japan again, am I right, sis? Let's just hope that if he is, they keep the horror movies to a minimum. -_-

Keep going with the show sis! Your doing great!

-Alaska
12/4/2010 c1 2Zara the turtle-in-spirit
KK, I'll ask a question! Hm... what to ask, what to ask...

Ah! I know! Which of your brother and sister states to you hang out with the most? Are there any of your state siblings that you don't get along with? Ha! That's two questions! Thanks, Hawaii/Lily, answer soon!
12/4/2010 c1 1YugiTheKing
Please please, work on your spelling and grammar. No one is going to take you seriously if you can't even get your basic English to work.
21 « Prev Page 1 2