for A Sorry Sight

11/23/2016 c1 imgoingbackto505
I think this is a really clever piece. Just re-read it and noticed a bunch of little things I didn't notice the first time. "Yaxley was a Slytherin after all" made me think Scabior wasn't.
Scabior's opinions on Muggleborns seems a bit indecisive. It seemed as though he once looked down on them, and then his opinions changed when he accidentally killed a girl. But then, it doesn't make sense why he wants to hunt them, if he's changed his mind. Only for the gold and for something to do?
I found it interesting how he sort of viewed himself as kind to girls "he would keep them in one piece, Greyback might not," while in reality he's super disrespectful.
This is a really interesting behind-the-scenes sort of story, which I love. The description of Yaxley's appereance was very vivid! "A muggle crime boss" and his actions/lines seemed very in character from what we've seen in Canon. Well done!
2/13/2013 c1 1babesbrunchnbubbly
This was very interesting and a good read. Well done!
10/13/2011 c1 11AssortedFudge
Nice story, wouldn't mind reading more if you decided to continue with it one day :)
10/6/2011 c1 The Darkest wizard
This is a great story! I can't wait to read more about Scabior and his relationship with Yaxley.
9/4/2011 c1 Caityc123
"It's absolutely fucking-tastic to see ya, sir. Now wot do ya want, darlin'? Because in case you 'aven't noticed: I'm busy,"

I almost got a nosebleed from laughing so hard.
7/23/2011 c1 16ianxfalcon
Nice story. I always support fanfics about minor characters, and finding them interesting as persons is a treat.

One note, though: If this story is seen from Scabior's POV, which it apparently is, his lines wouldn't be written in phonetic dialect. People never hear their own accents, you know. Or, otherwise, you'd have to write the whole story in the same dialect. It just doesn't work, I'm sorry. Minor complaint, though; the story itself is good.
12/16/2010 c1 sblack13
You did very well with this. I could definately see something like this going down on his side. Definately a good one.
12/16/2010 c1 9Rubiie
Please continue the story! It's absolutely perfect!
12/4/2010 c1 7BittersweetWhispers1
Awesome! I loved it - the details, the bits of backstory, just enough to round him out without feeling like an infodump. I also liked the connection and history with Yaxley. Considering neither of these characters gets any backstory in canon, I thought you did an amazing job with this.
12/4/2010 c1 SicklySweetNanny
Could not possibly love you any more for this story.

It's my new canon.