for Protector

6/12/2014 c10 10sailormewmewinuluver
u were doing so good though
11/9/2013 c10 3WhiteElfElder
This story had a lot of promise to be ended, glad it was adopted.
8/14/2013 c10 gwenstarr
I'm so sorry for your loss. Glad to see someone continuing her story.
7/10/2013 c4 20C.C.Squirrel
This is a good story but I"m a little mixed up here. In Ch. 1 Gibbs is told Harry is not quite two but can already read and is potty trained. In chapter 3 they go buy educational books to help him learn letters and to read. They buy a diaper bag. In ch. 4 Gibbs packs diapers to take Harry to work. I think you need to go back and just take out the sentence in ch. 1 saying he can read and is potty trained. I'd suggest 'Harry is learning to use the potty and loves to look at books. " That way everything you have after will flow together. :}
6/18/2013 c1 6fanficfantasies
Great job! Just one thing. It's "...and training is self defense." not "self defiance". :p :)
6/9/2013 c9 14Makurayami Ookami
Aww. Crap. And I was excited for the next chapter. This was exceptionally well done. I enjoyed it.
6/9/2013 c1 Makurayami Ookami
Cute. I'm happy for him. And hopefully the nurse can bust those people
5/21/2013 c9 26jeanette9a
that's fine, i would never ask my siblings to continue something that they feel they can't.
5/18/2013 c9 stonegnome1
It is a shame you are not continuing this. You plot well and only need a friend or beta to proof it for typoes etc. Please post a notice if it gets adopted.
5/18/2013 c5 stonegnome1
I always wondered why Ducky was such a fine coroner. A fair number of dose for does. You might have a friend read the story before you post it.

Very nice story.
5/18/2013 c3 stonegnome1
interesting elemental choice. broad but not deep.

what dose it means when his name came up Meadownight's
typo: does

Gibbs finances are not mentioned on the show, I wonder if Gringotts has an american branch.
5/18/2013 c2 stonegnome1
I wonder if any magical will have the brains to go to Grunnings,(if they know Vernon works there).
5/18/2013 c1 stonegnome1
I wonder what will happen to Vernon and Petunia when Dumbles finds them. Cute that Veernon thinks he can escape by leaving the country especially as he remains an employee of Grunnings.

Nurse Jenny looked after the little ones and gave all the new kids a check up to start their files.
Too much pokemon, will we see officer Joy? (I know it is nurse Joy and officer Jenny but that is how it struck me.)

Even though you can't due magic
Do, curse all homonyms.
5/18/2013 c1 Lendor
Jenny is a character of too much convenience. It is obvious that she was just created to make the plot work how you want. Thing should have, in my opinion, been broken up more. Ie. Jenny gets Harry out of the orphanage but his magic and name are discovered later by someone else. For Jenny to be undercover in an orphanage, know Gibbs and Know about magic (even having family in England so she recognizes Harry) is TOO convenient. Other then this, great writing skills and wonderful plot ideas!
5/18/2013 c9 3PhantomBowtie
awwwww...I don't know enough about it to adopt, so I'll really miss it :(
336 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »