for Want

5/26/2013 c1 15LupineMoon
Oh my. All I can say is, you put the Scabior/Hermione music video with "Darkest Emotion" into words for me. Thank you.
4/29/2013 c1 3Proper the Incredible
This was written beautifully, cheers to Tvtrope for bringing me here! I absolutely love it when I find a good fic where all the characters are IC.
5/5/2012 c1 12disturbinglyprofound
I love the imagery in this, and how it ties in perfectly to the novel. Beautifully written.
11/6/2011 c1 CYLi
Hot like sunshine and sweet like flowers. That's my impression of this fic. Very exciting and sensual. Love it!
11/4/2011 c1 who-is
Really great writing and I like how you filled in the story with extra parts involving his sense of the chase. Hope to hear more from you-
8/26/2011 c1 sweettt
Good story keep updating! (:
8/25/2011 c1 random fangirl
hmmm... mabey this should be rated m? its very good and perfectly in charecter.
8/16/2011 c1 7tallyho
oh my God, I think this is my new favourite Scabmione fic.
8/3/2011 c1 269Dance Elle Dance
Wow. This was really nicely done. I think you did a great job with this. Awesome work!
8/3/2011 c1 16iliads
This is so, so well written. You've captured Scabior so incredibly well here, and it's strangely haunting and chilling. I love how you write his obsession, his madness, it's pure talent.

This is just great, the best ScabiorHermione I've read on this site.
8/3/2011 c1 11KayDee-DesignerExtraordinare
Ha, Fin. Like the fish :) This was an amazing story, and you are an absolutely great author. Holla!

xXKodyXx
7/18/2011 c1 19MLEetc
Whoa. Creepy and Awesome in a slightly twisted way.
7/17/2011 c1 27SailorIchigo2
Ooooh, very nice! Wonderfully written and chillingly pretty. You did a really good job getting into this guy's head.
7/12/2011 c1 linnfromia
Just gorgeous. You do such a nice job getting into Scabior's head! This works well as a one shot for me (and usually I like more length) - the repetition of sunlight and flowers, Scabior's yearning. Especially the end, where we readers can see the path toward the canon trip to Malfoy manor or a non-canon trip to Scabior's dreams (and suspect that it will be the former - somehow Scabior is meant to be always hunting, not satisfied).
6/25/2011 c1 45punkhale
I liked this a lot, the writing is very good and this pair definitely intrigues me
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »