for What the Room Requires

7/29/2020 c21 unknown
shit... this chapter got emotional
7/30/2020 c26 7brighterthansunshine28
This is such a lovely, magical story! I devoured this today, needing something this beautiful and evocative.
7/28/2020 c26 Ella
You should totally write a fanfic where Draco & ‘Mione get married, have kids, and hang out with friends, plus other stuff.
7/28/2020 c4 Guest
It was so good to see them realizing each others pains that they both knew nothing or at least not in this much depth about those pains
7/28/2020 c26 Guest
I LOVE this omg this should be a movie favorite fanfiction so far. I don't think it can be better and the ending was so adorable and cute and hot when they kissed. Like love the detail you put in and exactly what I searched for.
7/28/2020 c7 unknown
gosh ur such a good writer...the way u tell the story and the way u reveal their perspective thru their emotions:)
7/28/2020 c6 unknown
i really really love how complex everything is! it's as if this is a real book. i would totally buy ur books if u published any :)
7/23/2020 c26 Guest
Dear Alydia,

I won’t say much, just thanks! This was beautiful. Every bit of it so well written. Keep writing because this world feels like a better place with stories such as this.

Best,
Swati
7/21/2020 c26 Stephanie Guzman
Hi! I wanted to say you might never see this. But I loved this so much! It truly made me love Dramione so much more. And I can say that you are one of the best authors I know. And have inspired me to keep writing! lots of love, and keep writing!- stephanie g-d
7/20/2020 c6 Ashley Miles
You asked for it: I hate this. It's terrible. Never seen anything like this, in the worst way possible. Also... JUST KIDDING! HAHA! Well, it's not really all that funny, to make you think that it isn't good, but I just wanted to keep you on your toes. It's actually really creative, and awesomely realistic. I love it. Hope you can forgive me for my little joke.
7/17/2020 c16 68GetLoki'dAndStayThatWay
Okay, so I actually listened to the Celtic Woman song this time around, and OH MY GODS I LOVED IT! This is literally the BEST chapter of the entire fic! I love this chapter so much it hurts, okay? I am going to keep coming back and rereading this story, by the way.
7/17/2020 c15 GetLoki'dAndStayThatWay
I just went and watched the trailer...oh my gods, it is absolutely amazing!
7/17/2020 c14 GetLoki'dAndStayThatWay
Aww...
7/17/2020 c13 GetLoki'dAndStayThatWay
Aww...I love it when Draco starts being sweet...
7/17/2020 c12 GetLoki'dAndStayThatWay
Oh, gods...I always cry reading this chapter, it's THAT good.
4,728 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »