for What the Room Requires

6/8/2020 c26 1Zizi06
Can I just say this has been one of the best Harry Potter fanfics I have ever read, and the way you’ve portrayed Draco with so many hidden emotional depths made me tear up several times during this. The trailer is also awesome! Keep up the good work
6/6/2020 c7 Joanna somebody
OMG this is so sweeeeeeet!
I want a kiss!
6/2/2020 c26 Guest
Amazing i love it sooo much it is a really fabulous book

With thanks
Isabella Amelia Charlotte Lily Narcissa Aranea Alexis Malfoy
6/2/2020 c4 69GetLoki'dAndStayThatWay
Aww...I feel so bad for poor Draco, but I love the cute end to this chapter!
5/30/2020 c3 GetLoki'dAndStayThatWay
This chapter still hurts to read...but I like it anyway. :)
5/27/2020 c26 Guest
The original plot and the plot twist you have added were integrated so beautifully. I feel the tears against the back of my eyes. I really don't know how to explain how true and fulfilling you have been to each character and also, my wishes as a reader regarding every relationship. There are somethings that one cannot accept happening to plot or characters but I gladly will take this adventure and store it in my brain and heart archives. Thank you.
5/27/2020 c2 GetLoki'dAndStayThatWay
I hate snakes too, yet I'm a Slytherin...
5/27/2020 c1 GetLoki'dAndStayThatWay
I love this story, this is my second time reading it.
5/25/2020 c26 Guest
I absolutely loved this fic... Good to know that you are an author now... Congratulations
5/24/2020 c26 Guest
Awesome! It is even more exciting and delighted for me to finish the last chapter! All of my excitement and happinese is beyond words! I really, really want to express my heartfelt thankness and appreciation to you, the author of this spectacular fanfiction because you indeed present me, and I believe, it should be said "all of the readers", a wonderful adventure and a romantic Dramione love story!
PS: I am also inclined to offer you with my strong recommendation of anthor Dramione fanfiction-Forgive, which was written by a Chinese author. This amazing work actually starts my first reading of Dramione. Believe me, it is really worth reading!

Yours faithfully reader,
Comment on May,24,2020
5/24/2020 c26 5weasleygirl22
I wanted to wait til the end of the story to review, but honestly I loved it. I know that this is years after you wrote it, but I had to. Also thank you for keeping Fred, Tonks, and Remus alive. I almost cried because this story was so beautiful.
5/19/2020 c19 emmafeltson
Love this chapter! Very detailed and not too mushy for Hermione and Draco to fall in love deeply and badly!
5/19/2020 c23 Mamma mia lover
this was great ! Loving it! maybe you could make a sequal !?
5/18/2020 c4 emmafeltson437
This is a great chapter... dramione is sorta forming now!
5/17/2020 c16 myself
that was amazing ! thanks for making this !:)
4,731 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »