for What the Room Requires

5/15/2020 c22 HinataUchiha73
I am so touched by draco and snape's bond in this...snape is really a good and honorable man... nice chapter!
5/15/2020 c19 HinataUchiha73
finally draco kissed her...this is my fav chapter so far
5/15/2020 c4 HinataUchiha73
oh thiis is amazing... their relationship is developing into something more than arch enemy... great chapter
5/15/2020 c2 HinataUchiha73
how could I ignored this fic before...this fic is gem, amazing and in character potrayal of hermione and draco. love this!
5/11/2020 c26 DivaGirl24
Aaah this was so good it made me cry tho so sad it's over write a fluffy sequel about their family aaaah
Honestly though, this really was brilliant.
5/11/2020 c17 DivaGirl24
The forest gives me the chills.
5/11/2020 c15 DivaGirl24
The trailer's lovely, and I adore this Dramione. It's such a clever idea. Honestly, this would have made a completely believable movie or book. I love it, and the way you don't just skip over Malfoy's nasty bits and make him nice, but show his progression. And the scene where Hermione was upset about the "mudblood" thing made me cry, no joke. It was so satisfying to hear his reaction. This is EVERYTHING anyone could want in a Dramione.
5/8/2020 c6 Lemon
my heart is soaring that was adorable
5/8/2020 c3 Lemon
AWW poor drakey never been in a girls room haha
5/8/2020 c2 Lemon
Hmmm you know what I think all stay the snakes seem like they would enjoy a nice cup of tea. *sits down on chair that appeared out of nowhere.* here want some tea snike?
5/6/2020 c4 Guest
It has been nearly a decade since this fanfiction was first posted online, but it is my first time to read an English fanfiction on a foreign website, feeling excited and amazed. I definitely suppose that this is a fanfiction which is worth reading for the plots are always full of imagination and out of my surprise. I will continue finishing the following chapters. When I am typing the comment, I am actually not on the original website and I even don't have any idea whom this message will be sent to, or maybe nobody will see it (because it's been such a long time since this Dramione Website was set up).
Anyways, it is nice and relaxing to leave a comment which shares my authentic feelings about some of my thoughts, and it is even surprising and lucky for me to find this website as well as so many authors and readers who have the same interest in Dramione. After all this time, I will still maintain my indelible passion for DRAMIONE BLEEDING LOVE!
5/6/2020 c1 Guest
Cool, I am always a crazy shipper of DRAMIONE, which makes me thirsty for more fanfictions. And I am looking forward to every chapter that I will follow soon. It is lucky for me to find this fanfiction!
5/4/2020 c23 Guest
Can't describe this in words , one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. JUST AWESOME
5/4/2020 c1 Guest