for What the Room Requires

5/2/2020 c1 Admira
This is the best Dramione Fanfic ever written, if the measure is plausibility relative to the canon. This transformed Dramione from an abstract alternative universe idea to something real. Also, wonderful characterisations!
5/4/2020 c26 stupidaily101
This story remind me of Lana del Ray Young and beautiful
4/30/2020 c26 Dramione4Ever
Defiantly my fav fan fic!
4/29/2020 c26 DaughterOfSam
This is a fantastic piece of writing. Characters are more deeply felt and strongly depicted than in the original. And I had to laugh at the author’s note at the end, mentioning that the author now has books on Amazon—because the reason I found this fanfic is I had just finished the complete series of “The Mute of Pendywick Place” on Amazon, and this fanfic site came up when I googled the author’s name. If any of you reading this haven’t found Alydia Rackham on Amazon yet, just do it. You can thank me later.
4/28/2020 c26 Elisablackcat
oh my god. forgive me for only leaving a comment now XD i just got so sucked into the story that i kept reading and reading... this was such a fantastic story to dive into TTwTT i'm so happy they all survived. and the epilogue referencing their time from the room of requirement was gold. thank you so much
4/26/2020 c3 Shrek
girl u r da shit
4/28/2020 c1 Ellywonk666
wow simply wow! I've just read your wonderful story in a day and it was an amazing journey. I've been through every emotion and just wanted to say thank you for writing such a beautiful and original story
4/22/2020 c15 Alicia Emma Pitt
hi, I've been reading this for a while now and I love it! I know you won't answer because this is fanfic from a long time ago(well, not too long) but I just wanted to give feedback :)
and I saw your trailer :)
4/18/2020 c6 Lisa Coltrane
This story is great. I love all the references to The Hobbit, which is one of my fave books. I hope you write another Draco and Hermione story, you're a brilliant writer.
4/16/2020 c26 Happiest guest
LOVE THIS STORY WHOLEHEARTEDLY !
BRILLIANT PIECE OF WRITING AND IMAGINATION. SERIOUSLY IT'S LOVELY.
I CRIED, I LAUGHED, I SMILED, WHILE READING THIS FANFICTION. ONE OF THE BEST I'VE EVER READ!
4/17/2020 c26 3hpghp
I reread this for the umpteenth time and just wanted to tell you that this fanfic is the reason I started writing. I remember the first time I read this, in 2017. I was in seventh grade and I sat outside for two hours straight, devouring the fic. It made me laugh, cry, swoon. Coming back to it now, I realize how much I owe to you. If I hadn't read this fic, I wouldn't have found other fics, and probably wouldn't have really known that Dramione was a thing. Your quick, descriptive writing style draws readers in and your thoroughly thought-out, well-planned plot left me curious at the end of every chapter before it ended on a beautiful closing. Overall, I loved the fic and thought it was beautiful. Thank you. 3
4/17/2020 c26 6Dam.demiwitch
Give me a moment while I obsess over the beauty of this fanfiction. ... Okay, done. Wow. This was a ride. A beautiful, heart-wrenching, happy, chilling fanfic. I loved it. So, so much. Good job.
4/16/2020 c4 Dam.demiwitch
I love the picture you paint at the end of this chapter.
4/11/2020 c24 Guest
This story is amazing!
4/13/2020 c26 5AliceMalefoy
Such a great story! thank you so very much
4,756 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »