for What the Room Requires

4/8/2020 c4 ElaStarling
This is AMAZING!
4/5/2020 c26 Guest
Absolutely beautiful! And to tope it off as I was reading the last chapter, my Pandora RANDOMLY started playing "Leaving Hogwarts" from the HP soundtrack. OMG what a beautiful and perfect ending. Thank you for writing this. Brilliant!
4/7/2020 c16 xxthy
THE MUSIC WAS PERFECT. THIS IS PERFECT.
4/2/2020 c4 Guest
wow...
3/27/2020 c26 Guest
YESSSS Best Fan-Fic Ever!
3/27/2020 c8 Guest
thankyou for these beautiful stories
3/27/2020 c3 Guest
These are gorgeous the only thing you can do is keep writing more.
3/18/2020 c4 B black
Hii just thought I'd drop a note to say that this was the first dramione I read quite a few years ago and I'm so happy to have stumbled upon it again! Loving the re-read it's so nostalgic lol. Hope you are well and keeping safe in these strange times. Xx
3/17/2020 c19 Guest
OMG I LOVE THIS
3/15/2020 c4 Guest
I love that Draco realised just how hurtful the word 'Mudbood' can be. There's progress!
3/15/2020 c3 Guest
This is so captivating 3
3/17/2020 c26 PNicoleE
Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! That story was so deep yet, gets straight to the point. All those scenes where Draco made his realizations in the Room of Requirement were the best for me. It really touches the heart. My heart smiled when he realized he wanted Hermione because it was such a turning point for him and for the story. Read this the whole afternoon and all those hours were worth it. Thank you!
3/14/2020 c26 Guest
This has been one of the BEST, well written stories I have ever read. Well done and THANK YOU for such a wonderful adventure.
3/15/2020 c26 1infiniteleecity
I only found this yesterday and I've been reading it since! I love it so much T.T
3/4/2020 c1 Biana Vacker
This is my third time reading this story in three months. That's how good it is.
4,748 « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »