for What the Room Requires

3/14/2020 c26 Guest
This has been one of the BEST, well written stories I have ever read. Well done and THANK YOU for such a wonderful adventure.
3/15/2020 c26 1infiniteleecity
I only found this yesterday and I've been reading it since! I love it so much T.T
3/4/2020 c1 Biana Vacker
This is my third time reading this story in three months. That's how good it is.
3/1/2020 c26 Facelesswitch
I loved this! So imaginative and the writing was lovely.
3/1/2020 c19 Facelesswitch
... this... broke me
2/25/2020 c26 Guest
I finally read this again and my heart is full. It's so hard to forget how colourful this story is. Every chapter I read it felt like I was right there with them, experiencing the trials within the Room of Requirement and all the heart ache of wanting to love someone you have to keep a secret. OH MY DAYS, this story has everything I love. Thank you so much (again) for this, I can't wait for another few months to pass so I can read it again!
2/22/2020 c26 Jen
Vow! This is one fine story! I truly enjoyed it - I loved the idea, loved the execution, in short, it was a real page-turner. Thank you for writing and sharing it! Kudos!
2/22/2020 c26 Guest
Fucking brilliant
2/19/2020 c19 Biana Vacker
So heartbreakingly beautiful this chapter.
2/19/2020 c16 Biana Vacker
I loved the ending so much in this one as well.
2/18/2020 c12 Biana Vacker
Possibly my favorite chapter.
2/18/2020 c7 Biana Vacker
Loved the ending!
2/17/2020 c4 Biana Vacker
Loved this chapter!
2/15/2020 c26 Biana Vacker
I haven't reviewed until now because I was to caught up in this wonderful wonderful story I really don't believe I could read anything better than this I have always wanted the Dramione ship to happen and it finally has! (For me at least) thank you so much for bringing this story into my life. I would really like you to write more a sequel or something. If you ever do please tell me! Thank you again!
2/10/2020 c12 Katsuukie
The end is just perfectly perfect with all the black chess piece thing !
4,751 « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »