for What the Room Requires

1/5/2020 c21 Guest
Wonderful and inventive! Heart wrenching and delightful.
1/5/2020 c1 jamey.vatcher
Oh how lovely that adventure was. I wish you would do another dramione, you know so well how to portray them through the writing xx
12/24/2019 c4 Guest
It is amazing
12/22/2019 c26 Anonymous
I JUST FINISHED READING THE BOOK AND IT IS AMAZING! I loved the character development and the gradual change of Draco as the story progressed. Some fanfics completely just change Draco’s personality drastically at like the first chapter so it is really refreshing to see a change. I loved the book, thank you author for writing it.
12/22/2019 c26 btariasa
This is beautiful. I really enjoy every word you write. Thank you
12/16/2019 c26 nanny922
This was absolutely fabulous
12/16/2019 c25 20Always A Dragon
Ah, the 4 founders arguing over stuff 1000 years later...
12/16/2019 c1 Always A Dragon
I've never really liked Dramione (I am a big shipper of RonXHermione) yet I find this wonderfully written, a true masterpiece, with complex characters and plotlines. It's amazing. It's glorious. Well done.
12/15/2019 c26 JayColinKae
Hey,
I really enjoyed your story. One of the bests I’ve ever read. The nightmares were so good written. Hope you right another fic soon,
Love,
Jay
12/11/2019 c26 6Lisiane
Great one!
12/9/2019 c26 1pascaux
OKAY LET ME JUST SAY: THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN FANFICTIONS I HAVE EVER READ. Thank you so much for writing it, you are amazing. I cannot wait to read your other works. Every chapter of 'What The Room Requires' had me hooked! I felt every emotion. There were times where I felt my chest tighten and ache along with them. Your writing is so descriptive I honestly became a part of the story. It was as if I was standing in the field of barley with Draco and Hermione. Your song recommendations were spot on as well! Thank you, again. cannot wait to re-read this masterpiece.
12/7/2019 c26 17koishii-glory
Thank you for this. We forget when we upload our stories that someone out there needed this story to make their day a little brighter. You helped me remember why I write.
12/1/2019 c26 seasonwave
Such a beautiful and well written story. Thank you for this!
11/24/2019 c26 Guest
that was AMAZING
11/25/2019 c26 2patronum153
I followed this fic 7 years ago when I was still an avid reader of fanfics, but I never actually read it. I decided to come back to fanfic for the first time since my very early teen years and was completely intrigued by this fic. That was two days ago, and I haven’t been able to put it down since. This was a truly magical experience. Thank you
4,756 « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »