for What the Room Requires

8/16/2019 c1 Janany
Nice start...
8/8/2019 c26 Lily
The most gripping, magical fan fiction I’ve ever read. It reduced me to tears on multiple occasions, truly a piece of beautiful work, well done.
8/7/2019 c12 Anonymous
Just... purity. Clarity. True understanding. This is who Draco really is. Not the ball of broken hatred we've been given by Rowling. Not the "Boy who never had a choice" we've been given from the fandom. But this complex character, tormented by a broken home, desperate for someone that truly cared for him, someone who could see past the skin, and cherish what was in his heart. Someday, I want to meet you and have a true heart to heart with you about Draco; the Draco we've given to ourselves.
8/7/2019 c11 Anonymous
I think that, even if they wouldn't show it, they really are starting to grow fond of each other. You're doing an excellent job of portraying that. As an aspiring author myself, I envy your pure talent for writing.
8/7/2019 c5 Anonymous
I really hadn't considered Old Chris Kringle to be a wizard. I just thought he'd be another myth. Interesting take! I like your writing!
8/6/2019 c3 Anonymous
I honestly think that this could've been canon, with the way your writing it. You could be a real author one of these days, if you had a good idea for a story! I mean that!
8/6/2019 c1 Anonymous
This is both heart-wrenching and heart-lifting at the same time. I can almost hear Hermione's voice ringing in my ears, along with those of the other characters. As far as I'm concerned, this is canon. Keep it up with this amazing writing!
8/8/2019 c26 ninaFelton1967
Love it. Perfect ending.
8/8/2019 c24 ninaFelton1967
This better end up happy. haha. You only gave them one chapter before you ripped them apart, mercilessly (i was going to post this in that chapter but for some reason I couldn't log in at that time so I was a guest) Anyway I am love love loving it.
8/8/2019 c26 Emporio lila
Omg thank you so much for your hard work for making this! This was absolutely the best dramione fanfic i've ever read! I feel like i dont wanna read another dramione ff other than this lol cause this is the plot that i really hoped for. You really bring up what i want, from the beginning until the end. Much love for you dear author.
8/5/2019 c1 dramione
this is really interesting! nice summary and so far I like the story
8/6/2019 c5 ninaFelton1967
o i loved this chapter! Santa is real!
8/3/2019 c26 Reader
This is probably one of my most favorite Draco fics of all time! Definitely right next to my other personal favorite Draco redemption fic. I would definitely read this again. I just really love Draco and Hermoine here. And this is coming from someone who doesn't really ship Draco/Hermoine. Now you're making me crave more fics of them.

8/2/2019 c26 1procrastinationlevel100
I. LOVED. IT wowowowowowowowo
7/28/2019 c26 DeathTheKidOCD
In response to the updated author's note: You were always an author, you just needed the courage to put your heart into a place where people can see it. - In response to this story: I haven't cried this much over a book for a long time. It spurred me to talk to my s.o. about some important issues, (at least for us they are) so I do believe I owe some thanks to you for where we are now. This work is genius, and I genuinely hope you never find writing to be a chore rather than something you love. Best to you and yours, A Grateful Reader
4,756 « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 .. Last Next »