for What the Room Requires

1/20 c18 maki
OH MY GOSH MY HEART STOPPED
Seriously you are so good at writing that I died for a bit
I would have screamed but it is late haha
I love this so much
1/19 c26 Sylphrena33
This is magnificent. Hands down the best Dramione fic I've ever read, and one of my absolute favorite Harry Potter fics I've read. This was a spectacular read that drew me in and kept me hooked and excited the whole time. Your portrayal of Draco's character and his growth as a person was incredible. Wonderful job and thank you for writing.
1/9 c26 SkyeScorpio
Wow wow wow! THIS STORY WAS BRILLIANT THE BEST FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ! Wow wow wow! Fantastic work!
1/5 c1 Taylor
I normally don’t post reviews but this story was so beautiful that I just had to. From beginning to end it captured my heart. Everything was so well written that I felt as if I was right there watching everything happen! I will be saving this story and reading again. Amazing job. Absolutely breathtaking
12/29/2020 c3 Julie
I love this so much!
12/27/2020 c26 Guest
Lovely
12/26/2020 c1 Scones and honey
Well written
12/21/2020 c21 TRob
Although I am an avid Jily (James and Lily) shipper, I am happy that Draco learned of Snape’s past history with Lily and her influence on his actions. Draco and Hermione basically represent what Snape and Lily could have been, the only difference being Snape and Draco’s views on the dark arts - I.e. Draco couldn’t stomach what he was doing once the Dark Lord returned, whereas Snape CREATED dark magical spells (sectumsempra) and even Lily herself mentioned that Sev was too invested in the dark arts. Furthermore, I feel as though Draco’s discovery of Snape’s love for Lily Potter was essential to Draco’s commitment to Dumbledore and the Light so that Hermione wouldn’t share the same fate as Lily. Hence why Draco’s realization of the importance of Harry’s impending victory at the end of the war.
12/20/2020 c22 itme94
this is so touching
12/19/2020 c13 itme94
oh beautiful!
12/19/2020 c4 itme94
You have created such stunning imagery!
12/11/2020 c26 Emma Kinney
I felt very uncomfortable every time you'd ask us for a review, in every chapter at the beginning and at the end. In some cases it felt like you wouldn't continue the story if you didn't recive enough reviews.
4,726 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »