for What the Room Requires

9/18/2020 c15 tuantuan92
I love Draco’s monologue when he realizes he wanted Hermione. Damn. Speechless.
9/16/2020 c1 Sav
Someone’s stole your, this, story and posted it on Wattpad, I just thought I’d let you know.
9/17/2020 c21 17Adrimazofeifa
Sorry, I wanted to say underlined, no subtitled in my review of chapter 20.
9/17/2020 c20 Adrimazofeifa
Waooo! What a beautiful and lovely chapter. Can't explain all the feelings the subtitled parts in one of my favorite books made in my heart. I want a Draco like this in my life, definitively.
9/14/2020 c1 Guest
G
9/14/2020 c26 Kyle
Aweeeeeeee
9/13/2020 c1 Squid
Hi ik this fic is super old & I have no idea if you’re gonna see this or not, but I just wanna say thanks :) This was the first fan fic I ever read and it really introduced me to a whole new world of wonders and possibilities. I’m not even in this fandom anymore but this fic still really means a lot to me. Ik fan fic gets a bit of a bad rep sometimes, but these stories really do mean a lot to me now & have helped me through a lot, and I probably wouldn’t be the person I am today w/out them. So I just wanna say thanks for being the one to introduce me to something that’s become such a big part of my life now :)
9/13/2020 c10 JimBob
This has to be my favourite fanfic! Everything is just so cute and sweet.
9/14/2020 c12 2Marinara the Sauce
Dang, this is so good! I keep telling myself just one more chapter then I'll stop, but... it didn't work out like that haha, more like 10 chapters!
9/14/2020 c11 Marinara the Sauce
Ahhhh the flufffffffff is adorbssss
9/14/2020 c9 Marinara the Sauce
CUTEEEEEEEEEE
9/14/2020 c8 Marinara the Sauce
Woah... is the room showing them their past (in Hermione's case) and their family life (Draco) to get them to understand each other and respect each other more, along with deter them from the boundaries? Look at each other as human too, not just "annoying Mudblood" and "conceited prick"? And Hermione doesn't know he saw her crying over the Mudblood name-calling, yet she knows what happened to him in his vision. And Malfoy obviously knows about how she broke down seeing Ron and Harry killed by his alternate self in a dream and in semi-reality. Is there a reason for them both not knowing everything that happened to the other? I guess if Hermione knew Malfoy saw her crying over being called a Mudblood, that wouldn't help their relationship so they can talk, like Hermione's wish. I'm probably not making sense lol, but that's my take on it.
9/14/2020 c7 Marinara the Sauce
Oh man, this is BEAUTIFUL. Cool semi-plot twist! Wonderful writing! Spot-on characterization! Angst! Fluff! Lots of thought and care put into it! All in all, all these factors combined, and this is an AMAZING FANFIC! I love it! You did great on it, SO excited to keep reading!
9/14/2020 c5 Marinara the Sauce
So cute! I'm loving your fic, it's so in-character and wonderful! This was a nice fluffy chapter after that angst :') Thank you for writing this, it's really sweet!
9/13/2020 c21 jaelyard
this isn’t fanfiction... this is art
4,732 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »