for What the Room Requires

9/1/2020 c26 Guest
I can't count how many times I've read this fanfic. This is the one that got me into the whole Dramione stuff. I've read many other fanfics, but this one's definitely my favorite.
8/31/2020 c19 Guest
This chapter is so sad I can't-
8/31/2020 c16 10Angelinasway
I'm sobbing. That was just beautiful!
8/25/2020 c26 anonymous
This story was wonderful. Thank you for writing it.
8/25/2020 c21 anonymous
I think it's great for Hermione and Draco to communicate through books. It highlights something they had in common before the room helped them get through their differences.
8/23/2020 c7 anonymous
This is amazing.
8/23/2020 c6 anonymous
This is a great story.
8/19/2020 c26 Guest
oh sista , one of the best dramione fanfictions ever!
bless you...thanks a lot for such an awesome satisfying fanfic...
8/20/2020 c7 xxlightningboltxx
This chapter is so beautifully written.
8/19/2020 c1 AsketronNidavellir8
I just realized how amazing your descriptions of the barley field and the willow tree are, of how the light flecks off the golden barley at dawn and the stars come out at night, and how the willow glows and provides this... I can picture this ethereal light shield from all harm, and these soft vine-leaves. Whenever I next see a field of tall, golden grass whispering like the wind and doing just what your field magically does I'll know I'm in the Room of Requirement.

Do Draco and Hermione ever go back to the field and the willow?
8/19/2020 c26 AsketronNidavellir8
YAAAYYYYYYYY They Lived Happily Ever After oh yessss Wheee! Wahooo! Oh blast I'm crying again yayyyyy! Huzzah! God rest ye merry gentlefolk! DracoHermione foreverrr! This story was amazing I could not stop reading, oh, so well written! The way you capture their fears and pain and facial expressions... Wow. Congrats on becoming a real life author! Not that all your fans don't already consider you one anyway :)
8/19/2020 c24 AsketronNidavellir8
DO. YOUR. WORST! YASSSSS
8/19/2020 c22 AsketronNidavellir8
I am weeping with these broken kids here so help me God I will go into that Room of Requirement too and stay by them too and cry with em. God bless your emotional stories that crack my heart open.
8/19/2020 c19 AsketronNidavellir8
NUUUU THEY FINALLY KISSED AND NOW THEY'RE SEPARATED AGHHHHH THIS CAN'T BE THE EEEENDD
8/19/2020 c16 AsketronNidavellir8
WOW. The ball scene was smashing! I could picture all the girls and boys running around and dancing and clapping and Draco and Hermione having a "What if-" moment. That was beautiful. Great job! I love your work!
4,731 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »