for Zero s Valkyria

12/5/2020 c2 2PoofyOhio
Only 22? Hell there was a hitler youth in WW2 who was the German equivalent of a brigadier general at 15.
4/24/2018 c4 4Monster King
Great story I really liked it a shame that you gave up on it.
11/29/2017 c3 The Dark Hour
I'd like to recommend you to maybe see some of the misc info from the game itself to maybe help you with the info from the VC world. And the FoZ/ZnT world... a quick google search is a good idea. I guess it would help for the info of VC too.

This has been interesting so far, with creative ways to reach to certain main scenes (Guiche vs Summon, Fouqet, Inn arc, infiltration arc) and minor ones (everyday banter/normal interactions). I hope you don't make them seem forced...

Anyways, I can't wait till she gets to get and use a rifle in this world too, but that makes me wonder, is the vehicle in the hangar (most probably from the VC world) gonna be a tank? I sure hope it is!

I also agree you put too much details on topics rather than move the plot. I don't mind it tho. But other than that, I've noticed a possible typo:
Did you meant Saber instead of Sable? Also, its "Derflinger" and not "Delfinger".

Well, if you want, you could take this as an advice, or take this as a review by a pedantic reviewer.
3/5/2015 c4 LuBu081
Why you no update?!
5/25/2013 c3 Onsholo
Its official:Her name is Siesta Wulfstan
10/11/2012 c1 5BloodTrinity
Dude...You do realise that you could link stuff up right? Like when Selvaria said "I am Brigadier General Selvaria Bles, under command of Prince Maximilian Gaius Von Reginrave, Commander in Chief all Imperial Forces in the Gallian front."
You do know that one of the biggest nations in FoZ is...Gallia right? So why the HELL are they acting all normal at getting a general from a country that has the same name as one of the biggest countries in their world?
10/7/2012 c4 3Reishin Amara
interesting story.
1/21/2012 c4 4Zaralann
Very nice!
7/26/2011 c2 68F-14 Tomcat Lover
Brigadier General is the lowest General rank. She also got by serving ole Maxi-boy. She wasn't promoted conventionally. She was promoted based on the fact she was a Valkyria, but she also proved to be no slouch at war.

The reason she lost to Gallia was more than likely an issue with the Imperial Military's own tactical doctrines and technologies.

They were set up and equipped for short term fighting in Gallia, and likely throughout the entire establishment.

Disruption, even for the shortest amount of time, of supplies greatly endangered the Empire's war efforts by robbing the fuel hungry tanks of Ragnoline fuel.

Getting held up anywhere also hindered them as they had large numbers of troops, but if officers stayed and fought, then the large numbers became an issue as they were now a threat to their own operations by simply being too many bunched up.

Their infantry weapons were also short ranged, barely half that of the Gallian weapons, let alone the middling capabilities of the Federation soldiers.

All though stated to be the most technologically advanced, the Empire used many outdated systems and technologies that were likely refined and upgraded even after they passed in uselessness.

The Imperial Light Tank was fast, but fuel hungry beast with a small turret that was off centered and two forward mounted heavy weapons, likely the tanks actual mortars. Though through all that, the tank was absurdly thinly armored, as her appearance dictates; likely enough to shrug off shell fragments, secondary debris, and bullets. The crew compartment was likely cramp and that would complicate operations, leaving the tank dangerously exposed to anyone else tanks.

The Medium Tank, also known as the Fatherland by Imperial soldiers, was better built, more heavily armed, but kept the small turret that no doubt hindered operations. It was also slower than its opponents as well as mounting a shorter than needed barrel. It still retained the forward mounted batteries and was likely a handful to turn at speed, probably the same issue that the Imperial Light Tank would suffer from.

The Heavy Tank was a clear indication the Empire had begun to lose the war well before the Gallian counteroffensive.

Armor for the Infantry was also too cumbersome and the face plate likely restricted breathing. The infantry had terribly short ranged weapons and were heavily incumbered by unneeded gear. They were also not well trained and their discipline is likely that you would expect for close order drill, not combat.

Got carried away... sorry, quite tired.
7/24/2011 c3 Chargone
worth remembering that Ragnite engines put out a LOT of heat.

at least, assuming there's a reason the tanks have those big massive, highly vulnerable, radiators beyond giving them a weak point for the player to hit for massive damage.
7/24/2011 c2 Chargone
Nice story concept. badly in need of a beta though.

as for how to become a general at 22: it helps when a member of the royal family is personally commanding the army and you're one of his personal retainers. it's only really been within the last 100 or so years that this has ceased to be the normal way of going about things, actually.
7/10/2011 c4 Blacksword Zero
Interesting,please update!
4/6/2011 c4 3skywiseskychan
I like the story concept and combination but I have to admit that your english grammar is a bit bad. If you plan to continue the story I would not mind offering some help in editing your chapters to improve it.
3/24/2011 c4 Hypothetical Spiritual Entity
Great story, keep it up!
2/28/2011 c4 InfinityAtmo
so far im definitely loving this fic. chapter 1-4 were enjoyable. i can definitely see the inspiration from "The Hill of Swords"

hope to see more chapters. until then ^^
22 Page 1 2 Next »