for Protector

7/15/2016 c1 6Biancachu
Nice!
6/28/2014 c1 StrainAsylum
Well done. Though the non-stop major locker slams were probably the reason for the layers...even those couldn't protect from the force of those slams, though.
10/2/2012 c1 basicallyeverything
kurrrttt.
7/15/2012 c1 Tumblr Girl
And the winner for the OMGCREYS award goes to...
9/24/2011 c1 3sami1010220
jeez, poor kurt! :(
8/13/2011 c1 30Stoneage Woman
I really liked this fic. The Glee world does tend to take the bullying Kurt underwent for granted, it's nice to see how outsiders might react to it. I particularly liked the last couple of paragraphs. I hope to see more Glee fic from you in the future! :)
6/23/2011 c1 10LiliesAreWhite
Great story! Do you remember from which meme prompt it was from. I love the idea of the shocked!Warblers and I was wondering if I could read any more.
4/17/2011 c1 7The Comment
Y'know, it's easy to forget how much Kurt goes through. I'mglad he went to Dalton.

-:^)
2/26/2011 c1 pipefox7
I like this. I've been trying to find a Dalton story where the guys get to know more of bullying at McKinley or Kurt's extracuricular activities and this had a nice portrayal of both their reactions and Kurt's reaction or lack there of. I'll have to see what else you've written!
2/6/2011 c1 1Lilynette
I loved it. This is going on the favs. :)
2/1/2011 c1 573535837535838
Amazing, really great :D
1/28/2011 c1 IOTR
I really like Protective/Compassionate!Dalton over the show's kind of detached, formality. And Blaine at the end, loved the way you wrote it all out. Great job writing this.
1/25/2011 c1 5bbb136
Very emotive. :)
1/15/2011 c1 Me
A really phenomenal look at what would realistically happen in the episodes if the issue was ever approached

Lovely
1/2/2011 c1 1Docker
I feel very sorry for Kurt- in Fanon and Canon. Poor kid goes through a hell of a lot.
28 Page 1 2 Next »