for Six makes the Sky: the Arcobaleno

7/30/2014 c3 8Drika-Veras
I really liked Fon's chapter! And yeah, he kinda send these vibes xD
One more that'll go to my favorites. I have to say, you write very well :)
1/22/2014 c3 Guest
This is so amazing! Could you please continue it? There are just 3 guardinas left please :)
8/4/2013 c3 Just-another-obsessed-fan
Please update i want more! :D
9/26/2012 c3 1Asakajou
Please make more! These are amazing!
5/2/2011 c3 24cloudblossoms
Oh my God, I friggin' love you for writing this! xD All of the chapters were freakishly amazing and I even cried ;_; Keep up the awesome work! ;D
4/18/2011 c3 NinaT3hKHRFan
Aww, you always have a niche in inserting some sadness to your stories, but I thoroughly love it.

Can't wait for your next update :)
4/2/2011 c3 7Rosy Tissues
So far, i'm loving it~!

Hope you update soon :)
3/29/2011 c3 3MinjiRoxx
Dude.. storm guardians always have a bad past.. LOLJK.IMY.. good story.. XD see you juudaimeeeeee
3/28/2011 c3 43SushiBomb
Ewww Fon likes tofu *blegh* Sorry lol I think tofu is so nasty, but hey that's just me. Anywho, wonderful chapter. Fon is so awesome, and I felt bad when I read the part about the girl who broke his heart. *tear* I mean, what kind of dumb skank would marry some other guy over FON? He's hot, he's like the nicest guy ever (unless he has to kill you), he can COOK, and he can whoop some ass! Her loss!You were to good for her anyway Fon, don't worry!
3/28/2011 c3 applestoapples
Lulu! You're alive! I dunno why I just called you lelouch's nickname but...

About Fon. I also actually agree with you that he's one of those...nice on the outside and not nice in the inside people, like that smile he always wears is a facade.

I especially liked the part were he was attempting to stop a fight. Epic Fail.

Update soon!
2/13/2011 c2 Azureian
omg, I love this story! I can almost picture Lal and Reborn almost killing each other..xD. I hope you continue with this story, I read the other one, but I haven't gotten around to reviewing yet, i'm sorry! D:
1/30/2011 c2 RealityBitez
Woww! Hahah Luce sounds like a little kid when she was eating the ice cream ^^ this was nice, kinda unexpected kinda unbelievable (Lal in a dress? pfft XD ) but fun all the same. Can't wait to read the next chapt!
1/28/2011 c2 applestoapples
Yes! You updated this fic! I was beginning to think you abandoned it.

I like how you portrayed Lal. I can just imagine her trying to shoot Reborn.

I can't wait for your next chapter. Update soon!
1/28/2011 c2 7stormypeach1396
VIper still eats cookies!:) WOW Reborn tried Lal? Nice, poor Colennello! You finally updated this Yay!
1/28/2011 c2 43SushiBomb
I loved this one too! Lal isn't really one of my faves, but this chapter was really good. I was like holy cow when Reborn was puttin' the moves on Lal in the shower! ^/^ Reborn! Control yourself! lol Can't wait for the next update!
22 Page 1 2 Next »