FanFiction.Net
for Grey Eyes

6/6/2012 c1 hzma
"Even the Devil wept at the loss of Paradise." Wow, what a tragic but beautiful quote.
1/16/2012 c1 yay
I like the idea of them just talking.
6/10/2011 c1 23themirrorminder.372259
I already commented in your other fic about how much i absolutely LOVE your style, but i do have to say, you use of language is what impresses me the most! :D I mean, calling the dark mark a stain was so fitting, and using grey both to describe draco's eyes and the whole black vs white thing was UTTERLY BRILLIANT ! Please write more hermione/draco fics, you are one of the few who do it right! :) !
12/9/2010 c1 1Nuisha
Wonderful, I really loved this story. It was such a different approach for Draco and Hermione stories and I love different :) Congrats, really enjoyed it!
12/8/2010 c1 37lumos maximum
This was deep, it really was. The delusion of safety he gives her for a brief second there is perhaps not what you intended it to be (or maybe you did) but it came out beautifully. I love the devil refrence, very interesting - it makes me wonder what might've interested Draco enough to pursue muggle religion theories.

I read almost any ship, but I gotta say, in fanfiction few things are like Dramione.

Good job on this!

Yours,

Lumos Maximum

P.S.I don't remember him hinting her in 4#. (Tell me where?)
12/8/2010 c1 5kingsin
I'll have to admit, as a rule I don't read fanfictions which even hint at something between Malfoy and Hermione, but this one was actually quite nice. It sums stuff up quite well, I think. =)