FanFiction.Net
for What You Don't Know

10/30/2020 c5 15Magdalenara
You did it again - I knew, I KNEW it!
First, you had me all laughing and then BAM! at the end, pulling at my heart-strings!
Gee, it's almost 2 in the morning, yet I can't stop reading!

Great as always!
10/30/2020 c4 Magdalenara
Sweet Lord of the Rings,
you had me fooled here, goddammit!
Very enticing, and then just so bloody hilarious.

Great job!
10/30/2020 c3 Magdalenara
Very funny and very nice and again very well written,
10/30/2020 c2 Magdalenara
HAHA!
A lovely chapter again, and I must say, I've read a lot of stories and a lot of descriptions of people being frustrated, but never have I ever come across someone being so frustrated that they seek counsel from a horse.
Poor guy - and poor gal!

Again,
well done!
10/30/2020 c1 Magdalenara
Hey there!
Lovely start, very imaginative descriptions, very much writing par excellence.
I'm not sure when I'll be having the time to read the rest of it, but I sure will finish reading this in time.
For the time being, just lemme say that I love what you did here.

Love,
8/17/2020 c37 Guest
This was so fucking good! Great writing! Thanks for writing this and sharing Loved it!
7/20/2020 c37 4Gentle Blossom
I’m so glad I food this story. You captured all the characters so well. I loved every bit of it. Thank you for this amazing masterpiece. Eugene’s sarcastic commentary was so hilarious to read. And how clueless Rapunzel was about sex and live was so cute and amusing, especially Flynn having to teach her. I’ll definitely be adding this to my favorites.
6/17/2020 c6 hot-genius
I haven't logged in to this account since 2012, lol, but I had to log in to review this and I'm only on chapter 6! I'm so glad I found this, you're such a great writer and truly capture the personalities of the characters. I cannot wait to keep reading. Thank you so much and I hope you keep writing!
6/16/2020 c37 Facelesswitch
This was something I had no idea I needed in my life until I read it. Soooo good!
5/31/2020 c37 mddziedzic
I absolutely love your writing and your stories. I was wondering if you have any other work besides what is on this website? You are an amazing author! Thank you!
5/8/2020 c1 Henry
I love it!
4/18/2020 c36 21MaxandFang101
So beautiful. I love the detail about how her veil looks like get golden hair.
4/18/2020 c35 MaxandFang101
Aw, Eugene is so in love. It's adorable and I love it
4/17/2020 c33 MaxandFang101
My heart is an overflowing mess of love
4/17/2020 c26 MaxandFang101
They're just so good for each other. I love them
2,463 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »