for An Elementary Error

9/28/2015 c1 ming toh
I love it! There is not much fanfic about mamoru and Igawa. But I love their camaraderie! I love mamoru's reply and Igawa's reaction towards the end.
4/14/2012 c1 Ginshi-chan
Priceless XD
9/18/2011 c1 19evilteddybear
This is evilteddybear! You reviewed two of my stories, so I thought I'd return the favor.

This was really funny, and everyone was very in character, especially Igawa. Your P.O.V. and description and overall writing were good.

Good job paying attention to an underappreciated character, though I do prefer Haruka, myself. Good job thinking of a cannon issue that was overlooked.

Constructive crit. time: I think this would be easier to read if you broke up some of the larger paragraphs in the begiining. One of them is five lines of text together, and in this formatting more than three can be distracting to the eye.

That's it. I hope this was useful. :D
8/27/2011 c1 41XXCaptainUsoppXX
Awww, that's great. Nice to see this from Igawa's POV. I'm sure he was extremely nervous about creating those glasses for Mamoru- I like the point you made about it being so personal.
8/14/2011 c1 duckie27
This was too funny! Poor Igawa, he'll get it right eventually.
6/28/2011 c1 8Miss Hydrangea
You did a great job building up the tension; Igawa's bottled up nervousness and anticipation are almost palpable.
12/10/2010 c1 28Brovenger