for The Travelers Chronicles

2/15/2020 c16 JabberwockyTamer
I hope Kaito puts Bakugo in his place, either if he sees him bullying Izuku or antagonizing Shinichi
2/1/2020 c16 Daimonds in the rain
i have read.. almost all of your stories and this one.. is one of the best fanfics ever... a hugeee thank you for writing this fabulous story and.. just.. wow.. i hope you continue this story soon. a huge fan here.. as you can see.. i even kept my name after one of your stories.. (loved that one too) ...this is my first review and i wanted it to be in one of my most favourite ff.. seriously reading this was a huge treat.
1/6/2020 c16 TiesMi
I cant wait for your next update! I just finished and I don’t regret the hours of sleep I’ve lost! Your writing is spectacular and I hope I can see more of this story and finish it before school kills me! XDXDXD
Thank you so much for this amazing series. I had so much fun seeing Yugioh and the other animes I recognized! I can’t wait for them to meet Deku and Shoto, and the gang XD Will they go as students and train their powers?! That’ll be so cool!
Oh, and... will Bungo Stray dog or no game no life be in this universe? Sorry, it’s just that. Ranpo and the Blank team are so smart, It would be fun for them to interact with our 2 smart bois XD
Anyways, Thank you again. I hope you have a great day!
Happy New year! XD
11/24/2019 c16 urshurak
I don't know why I skipped this story so many times, it's marvellous! Must be the summary, one expects something completely different.
11/22/2019 c16 Sunnami
I just finished reading this after just finding it about a week ago, and I will honestly say I have enjoyed it every step of the way. Really hope to see this story continued sometime.

Also, was thinking of other places that could work for some more stops as well as some favorites of mine:
Natsume Yuujinchou (spirits and could be a relaxing area)
Stargate SG-1 (space and world traveling)
Sonic X (adventures and stuff, or just a bunch of a mess)
Tales of (any of the anime or games would be interesting in my opinion)
Cardcaptor Sakura (not sure if anyone would be interested in this one)
Persona (3 is still my favorite, but it would be somewhat interesting)
Devil Survivor (somewhat the same reason as the above)
Batman/Justice League/Young Justice (action and stuff)
Battlestar Galactica (cause more spaceships)
Avengers (not sure, could be an idea...)
Mobile Suit Gundam (my favorite ones are Wing, Seed, and 00. But since these teens to involve wars, I'm not sure how it could go.)
RWBY (could work and more traveling)
Megaman (would be interesting with how everything is connected)
Pokemon (just cause and mostly laid-back and peaceful)
Cyborg 009 (an old favorite of mine, but sadly never had an actual ending...)
.hack/ (would be random getting thrown into a game or made to play it to help out or something)

Okay, somewhat of a list there already... Sorry if it's a bit random and everywhere...
Also, not sure how interesting it would be, but could poke at some of the Disney movies.

Thanks for the time, and wish you a great day.
10/17/2019 c16 Amethystashes
I’ve been getting back into the dcmk fandom and just reread this entire story from start to finish. It was one of my favorites when I was really into Detective Conan and I’m glad that it holds up to my memory as one of the most interesting and exciting fanfictions (in any fandom) I’ve read. I love all the work you put into the character development and Kaito and Shinichi’s relationship building slowly but steadily. I also like the powers you’ve given both of the boys and seeing their reactions to them. Kaito diving in headfirst while Shinichi is hesitant. It makes me excited to see him learn more about his powers and intentionally start to use them. This time, I devoured the story in two days. Each chapter is such a delight, and they’re all true to the worlds they come from. Admitted there have been a couple I’m unfamiliar with but the way you tell the story, it’s easy to pick up on their own unique traits without any background knowledge at all and I think that’s part of what makes this story so enjoyable. For fans, seeing Easter eggs is a delight and for non-fans it’s easily accessible and enjoyable.

I know this story hasn’t been undated in like ten months, but I’m really hoping it isn’t abandoned. Especially since in the time since I last read it, I’ve actually caught up in My Hero Academia and I am super interested in reading your take on that world. There are so many interesting revelations that I can imagine, like the boys having powers tying into discussions about quirks or about thievery or solving murders versus hero ideals. Plus with the newest season of My Hero Academia coming out now, there’s so many new characters it would be fascinating to see Kaito and Shinichi interact with! But even if we don’t see that update for a long time yet, I will be happy to daydream about the pieces of this fun fanfiction that you’ve already shared.
10/14/2019 c16 3Anano Jinseite
omg aaa ive been rereading this fic a lot of times now and i just wanted to say again how great this isss i still look forward to the next update! I love bnha a lot too, and im just crossing my fingers aizawa-sensei gets cameos there too ahHAHAHA tbh, sensei kinda reminds me a lot of Shin-chan, and Present Mic sensei kinda hyper vibes like Kai too! Aaa itll be gr8 if there'll be interactions with them, but im not going to get my hopes up much o Thank you for the wonderful ficcc! All thru out this years, this is still one of my faves
10/1/2019 c16 FireInLife
The last time I read this was back during the Zoids chapter. It's amazing to see how far things have gone. I had a very enjoyable experience reading this story, and I'm looking forward to more someday perhaps.

InuYasha reminded me of another anime. No idea if you've seen it before or not, but it's called Ranma 1/2. It's actually by the same author as InuYasha. It's a rather fun story with all sorts of hijinks involved. Plenty of fan characters involved as well, and I think there are even a couple crossovers with Detective Conan you can find on .

It would be cool if you were interested enough in it to make it one of the worlds they travel to. Although gotta admit, it's so chaotic I'm not sure how well the stories would mesh together, haha.

Regardless, the My Hero Academia chapter should be really exciting. Looking forward to what you write. Thank you!
6/14/2019 c16 6Naramyon
God, it's been so long since I've reread this series. xD I'm going to have a heck of a time remembering how they've been doing.
Question: Do you have any plans to put The Travelers Chronicles up on Ao3?

Kaito being mistaken for a demon is hilarious. And Nakamori would agree. :3

Of course Shinichi couldn't walk away. He never can.
I'm glad they managed to find the answer, even if it wasn't a happy one. That's really the best it could've gone.

Kaito just THROWS himself into the well-! xD 'Never looks before he leaps'.

Thank you for the update! This is my favorite crossover fic.
6/14/2019 c15 Naramyon
So they've decided that they're no longer just seeking their way home, but how to use this gift to continue their travels, visiting old friends and discovering new worlds.

And at home- Shinichi could become an author, like his father. :3
...he would- be a traveling author, like. his. father? omg, now, that would certainly explain A LOT about the Kudo parents.
5/24/2019 c16 2crownlessfae
please update!i really like this story
4/20/2019 c16 Kaishin
Please update!
3/7/2019 c4 3Ceres2412
Oh god that was awesome! Could you please do this again? Thief vs Thief? Maybe... uhm... Lupin III? I can't even imagine Kaitos Face when he comes face to face with him and Conans 'Papa'
3/4/2019 c16 Spadeknight
Oh. Man, this is great. I read it a long time ago... but then I could never find it again... then DragonSorceress22 on ao3 responded with your pen name and the story name when I tried to describe it.
3/3/2019 c16 Guest