for The Travelers Chronicles

2/8/2019 c16 Guest
this is aMAZING OMG
2/7/2019 c16 bellejennichi
Im looking forward to the next chapters. Hope you'll update soon.
1/30/2019 c16 29DaLantis
Love this, as always! I truly enjoy each and every world these guys visit. Thanks for the chapter!
1/28/2019 c16 2Hoppy854
I wonder if they’ll ever go into Sherlock world, or maybe the book about the teen spy Alex Rider. Or maybe one where they become cats, Warrior Cats? I’m getting really excited for the next worlds! ...Does this mean they’ll eventually encounter the Naruto world?
1/23/2019 c16 LuffyLover27
Please update this story soon! I really love the way its been going so far and am so excited for a mha chapter!
1/21/2019 c16 Piscestwin
Omg I can’t wait till the next chap. My hero Academyia ahh that’s going to be exciting!
1/19/2019 c16 38Thrushsong k'Varis
oops. Kaito is going to be annoyed a lot if that's a common reaction.
And, Shinichi has a case. At least it's possible they're not being outright murdered.
Shinichi. Stop feaking out and debating about having magic or spirit powers and train it. Although, I suppose they haven't really had much time to just stop and try to work on things like that...
1/19/2019 c14 Thrushsong k'Varis
I'm convinced. Kaito secretly trained with cats to discover their landing secrets.
Oh yeah, the host club's atendees will definitely appreciate Kaito's brand of charm.
Ahaha, yeah the Host Club is pretty insane, but then there's more of them than Kaito.
And finally! :D
1/19/2019 c13 Thrushsong k'Varis
For some reason I really want Shinichi to say "I have a bad feeling about this." Defintely feeling the suspense in this scene.
Shinichi must be a good player. I love violin music :)
Busteeed. Apparantly Kishiro is only so good a distraction.
1/19/2019 c12 Thrushsong k'Varis
Oh, poor Kaito. Although, I suppose he was due to have a bad experience...
LOL I can totally imagine Kaito walking up(or down) the side of a building during a hiest. Or, you know, just to mess with people.
Shinichi...you really need to practice this seeing thing until you can get more from it than 'something's not right'.
1/19/2019 c11 Thrushsong k'Varis
Kaito, you're not a Jedi. You can't make people want to go gome and rethink their lives.
They're getting along so well! It's nice to see them having peaceful moments as well as adventures :)
Shinichi definitely needs to learn a bit more about his powers.
1/19/2019 c10 Thrushsong k'Varis
That was a sweet thing to do :)
Also, Shinichi has weird dreams.
1/19/2019 c9 Thrushsong k'Varis
Shinichi is sooo oblivious LOL
1/19/2019 c8 Thrushsong k'Varis
Oh, Shinichi is not going to be happy.
heh. I forgot how much they resurrected people in this show.
Is it sad it took me three hints to pick up on the citrus thing? Guess I'm not meant to be a detective.
1/19/2019 c7 Thrushsong k'Varis
YES! I read the summary of this story, and my brain went 'it's like Tsubasa, they need to meet some of the CLAMP characters' :D
That traveling book would only work for Kaito.
If Shinichi learns to see spirits, will he be able to talk to the gem and/or Aome?
663 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »