for Baby, It's Cold Outside

8/7/2016 c1 1Loveeveryhetaliathing
Oh gosh this was silly and cute- with a hint of some hot aha; I didn't know this took place in a series, I'll have to check it out some time ah
3/5/2016 c1 Tweety t
Can you write something about new year
6/14/2015 c1 Bs173
Hotttttt *.* loved it so much! Well done :D
5/6/2012 c1 Tsubasa
I think you used the word 'member' too many times. Try substituting for others, like 'cock' 'dick' or 'penis.' Also instead of interrupting their words with -ah- just say that they moaned, because that got a bit annoying.
2/23/2012 c1 019672
That was... how do I put it? TOTALLY AWESOME! I absolutely loved it! 5 Stars! Anyway I was wondering if you did anything besides yaoi because I can't find ANY lemons out there! I find it especially hard to find one with the girl as the uke instead of the seme. Since your writing is SO good I was hoping you could write a lemon. Please? I'm not expecting you to do so, I just was putting it out there so MAYBE I could get a good lemon to read. Your writing is superb, the vocabulary is phenomenal and I hope for some new stories!
6/24/2011 c1 17Otaku786
Yes, I'm just now reading this fic, and it was HOT!

Well, actually, it was cold, but you know, then it got...warm?

...Anyway, what I mean is that I loved the oneshot. ^^ I think that would be the best way to get warm, and I don't doubt that the boys agree. In fact, I think one of them would break the heater on purpose somehow just to have the excuse! Of course, I love the small part where Toshiro rode Ichi's fingers. There's just something about that small detail that makes the activity even hotter.

~Totally cool ('til it got hot), Taku ^^
6/11/2011 c1 6EspadaScream
it's still cold!

WERE COVERED IN CUM!

LOL
1/3/2011 c1 5IkimonoNoNoru
Who needs a plot when you have a hot, adorable little fluff? ^-^ Loved it. 3 Now I think I need to go back and read the 'He Is Mine' fic you were talking about. :D
1/1/2011 c1 1AccioTeaAndCats
Ohohoho~

I loved this! And Im favouriting it :D

Woop!
12/12/2010 c1 7Merm-Aight
Looks like they managed to warm up pretty well, because that was hot!♥ I liked the start of this a lot, as much as the middle and end; it's a cute little story, matching the current cold weather outside!
12/11/2010 c1 30QueenOfCitrus
Aw, it was perfect, what are you saying! I like how your story flows so perfectly, with just about the right amount of descriptions. :) Wonderful fic! I wish I could write lemons the way you do some day. ^^ Especially IchiHitsu ones. XD
12/10/2010 c1 5ShirukuKage
Sorry, I did read this early but apparently I forgot to leave a review.

First I have to thank you for writing a story with this pairing, I absolutely love them together. Next let me commend you on the details that you added with help to create such a nicely fulling story. I thoroughly enjoyed the humor that was apparent throughout as well because it helped to create a well-rounded story and let not forget to mention the wonderful lemon!

All in all this was another enjoyable story and a wonderful display of your talents, I can't wait to see what you'll come out with next. Keep up the good work.