for Did It Hurt?

1/30/2011 c1 22aspiringtoeloquence
I want to cuddle this, and marry it, and also possibly read it again instead of writing.
1/30/2011 c1 cheercasey92
Too freaking cute! Definitely one of my new faves!
1/26/2011 c1 Calli Wall
aww :)
1/15/2011 c1 96thesoundofsunshine
Oh my goodness. I'll assume that you'll pay my dentist bill after reading all of this sickly sweet fluff. Their relationship in this was perfect. Honestly. It wasn't hot and heavy.. but it wasn't all confused and guessing. It was just plain adorable. And, I loved Blaine's little tease moment. I swooned.

Caitlin(:
1/11/2011 c1 Supermegafoxyawesomehot7
GAH I don't know who was more frustrated by that, me or kurt lol. :D
12/30/2010 c1 5longislandhottie9
this sort of reminds me of what me and my friends do in camp when we're waiting on a really long line for a roller coaster...we come up with the cheesiest pickup lines in the world. it's a great waste of time. :)

on another note, i loved this story kurt and blaine are adorable together; i have a feeling they're going to be friends with benefits. :)

how was your story inspired by a chris colfer interview? i would love to know.
12/29/2010 c1 RayneboeLove
That was adorably beautiful... I've read this story three times and I still find myself with a huge grin plastered across my face. You're writing is amazing.

I have read many-a-fanfiction with this pairing, and I have came to the conclusion that this is my absolute favorite.

It is done PERFECTLY. This is how their relationship should really be even if Blaine is a big ol' tease. It seems to fit them well. It's very adorably flirty and loving but still taking it slow.

This story never ceases to make my day brighter and fill my empty heart with joy and happiness and cotton balls.

Can I please please please marry this story?
12/22/2010 c1 SilverrAngell
Why are they the most adorable couple ever. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
12/21/2010 c1 3Kiwee
Just adorable! Tacky pickup lines are a secret weakness of mine, and oh, having these two do that is nothing short of fantastic.
12/20/2010 c1 33GingerGleek
This story is love. Just saying ;).

Seriously, though; awesome job. I love it!
12/19/2010 c1 1sorolla23
Love it. Very sweet and light, but that's sometimes my favorite kind of Klaine story. You captured the dizzy feeling of the moment right before a kiss, the anticipation before something happens, just perfectly.

Thank you!
12/17/2010 c1 18GreatPretending
asdfghjkl :P
12/13/2010 c1 NotMyBabies
So much love! This was so perfect.
12/13/2010 c1 2lunathelunatique