for Did It Hurt?

12/13/2010 c1 IOTR
Oh gosh, this is so freaking adorable. :) Thanks for sharing this, haha!
12/13/2010 c1 5MissPen
Loved this!

So cute! ♥
12/12/2010 c1 sapphiretwin369
I *loved* this! Everything Blaine did was adorable from the candies to the heart stickers. :) The pick up lines made me smile too! Though I have to admit I wished they had actually kissed at the end there!
12/12/2010 c1 kay
THIS should be the valentines episode of glee. I loved it.
12/12/2010 c1 josepharthur
One word: ADORABLE!
12/12/2010 c1 2009462584
Oh please please PLEASE write another chapter,just one more! Or a sequel or ANYTHING! I really LOVED this story, Kurt and Blaine are just amazing X)

Great story

Jyp's

xx
12/12/2010 c1 KLAINESHIPPER
OMG THISWASSO GOOD! YOU ARE LIKE A GOD(DESS?)! I LOVED IT S MUC IT WAS ADORABLE, IT'S LIKE MY FAVORITE FANFIC EVER! KLAINE! YOU'RE AMAZIN!
12/12/2010 c1 8PinkGlasses
Unbelievably adorable and JUST as teasing as Blaine :/

But so freakin' cute, I really liked this! =)
12/12/2010 c1 TheRightDoctor
Sprry, I'm on my itouch and accidentally hit the submit button before I finished.

Your story fits the two of them so perfectly, and I seriously love it.

Keep up the great work!
12/12/2010 c1 14The.Right.Doctor
Are you a magnet? 'Cause I'm attracted you you.

Are you lost? Because heaven's a long way from here.

Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

Okay, so I'm too lazy to think of more cute-ish ones right now...

This entire story was SO ADORABLE. Seriously, I love it. It fits the two
12/12/2010 c1 3Tenshi no Hoshii
...That- I was actually completely reluctant to read any Glee fanfics, but I decided to give a few a shot. And omg I'm glad I did. This was so cute and sweet and so perfectly and adorably them. Cheesy pickup lines ftw xD This just made my day~
12/11/2010 c1 8lily rock
cutee
12/11/2010 c1 13XeeWrites
Awww, this was adorable. I was so sad when I got to the end and realized there wasn't going to be another chapter!
12/11/2010 c1 Nittyismyname
Woah, that was just amazing! Really, sooo good! Thanks! :D
12/11/2010 c1 1Verdandil
Gosh, this was the epitome of sexual tension. I'd say "Tease!" at you. XD It was so sweet, and heartwarming and fluffy; I loved the way you protrayed Kurt and Blaine's relationship.
66 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »