for Did It Hurt?

12/11/2010 c1 32klemonademouth
oh my god, I don't even... what? I think I just died. my heart just exploded. this was so damn cute I can't even... I am ashamed to call myself a writer of BlainexKurt after reading this. what. I just don't-

okay, clearly I'm incoherent. this was- wonderful.
12/11/2010 c1 solongfarewellaufwiedersehen
To whom this may concern:

I like the part with the candy hearts and the cheesy pick-up lines. Funny stuff (in a patrick voice). BTW, you look like

Garfield and it makes me smile :)
12/11/2010 c1 Klainexoxo
THIS WAS SO ADORBLE! It was so fluffy and cute, I can totally picture Blaine acting like this. It was so in charcter! PLEASSE write more! 3 =)
12/11/2010 c1 13Cheelalaucha
I love this story. It's absolutely brilliant.
12/11/2010 c1 lllazzy
thisss was uber cute 3 omg pleaspleasplease write more, i'm such a fangirl! this was delicious!
12/11/2010 c1 Canuckpagali
Big goofy grin on my face now. More please!
12/11/2010 c1 lele the drama queen
Argh! It's so Fluffy! But in such a good way! Usually, I throw up rainbows at the end of fluff fics (and i've read many), but this one-it was just sooo darn freakin' cute and yet didnt step over any cutesy-cutesy boundries! Made my day (or early morning)

Right now i am resisting the urge to flail like a little pre-teen girl at a Justin Beiber concert and act like the civilized semi adult I am. All of the teasing-Beautiful! I really enjoyed the flow of the story 3
12/11/2010 c1 Kurstie
Awww, this was SOOOOOOOOOOO sweet! I really, REALLY liked it! Good work! Blaine IS a tease, my god! Every time they get close he pulls away. My god. WAKE UP BLAINE! YOU'RE DRIVING ME CRAZY! And Kurt too, I'm sure.
12/11/2010 c1 28hpswst101
It was cute and you descriptions were great! I really enjoyed it. Thanks for posting!

hpswst101
12/10/2010 c1 4Fuurou
It would have been utterly perfect if you hadn't goofed up the line: 'Blaine repressed an amused laugh...' Three years of psychology courses enable me to find that offensive. XD Other than that, absolutely brilliant. Had me smiling at all the right moments. My favorite part was when they were exchanging cheesy pick up lines, but that might be because I have a weakness for two people sitting on the floor, back-to-back. 3 It was also really cute when Blaine and Kurt were cuddling.

Actually, the entirety of this story was cute and you should be very proud of yourself for making it so. You didn't try too hard, for one! Me, I couldn't write a romantic comedy if my life depended on it. Seriously, kudos.

For the record, I can totally make 'Dear John' out to be a comedy... albeit a messed up one. My sarcastic commentary I shared with my sister is proof of that! :D
12/10/2010 c1 6Miss Regina Star
Zetta awesome!

I love pickup lines.
12/10/2010 c1 7EClairedeLoon
Absolutely precious! It's never too early (or too late) for a Valentine's fic :) So sweet, I love the non-tension between them, it's kind of a relief from all the UST and angst flying around in every other Klaine story.

Nicely done! :D
12/10/2010 c1 2valderois
This is incredibly sweet! I love it!
12/10/2010 c1 10ChasingTornadoes
Super awesome, please continue! :)
12/10/2010 c1 9KaelynnLovesGerard
This was adorable:)

The part where they watched The Exorcist... wow, I laughed so hard while imagining Blaine saying holy crap over and over. So cute...hehe keep writing!
66 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »