for Did It Hurt?

12/10/2010 c1 5Kygii
Words can't describe the pure perfection of this story. I absolutely loved it! I truly love Kurt and Blaine together so this story made my day. I can't wait to read your other stories!
12/10/2010 c1 8371823718236123657
I am currently resisting the urge to prance around screaming "OMG IT'S SO CUTE!"

I love this :D
12/10/2010 c1 1tophers momma
omg so sweet! and I normally dislike this pairing. =)

nice job!
12/10/2010 c1 Mukichi
THAT WAS SO FLUFFFYYYYYY! SO FREAKING FLUFFY IT HURTS!

Seriously, that was amazing. There were no grammatical errors, you're word choice was awesome...

The pickup lines, yeah the pickup lines needed work though. :)

JKjk, it was awesome3. And so in character, too. Like, you did Kurt PERFECTLY. And even Blaine too, even though he's only been shown in a couple episodes.

Awesome3.
12/10/2010 c1 7TakeAWhackAtIt
I am hardcore flailing right now at how adorable this was. I'm fairly sure that, while reading this, I made noises only dogs are capable of hearing. SO FANTASTICALLY ADORABLE. If you write an additional part to this, wherein these two finally get their act together and hook up, I will worship you forever. Just saying.
12/10/2010 c1 14happyinchintz72
OFFICIALLY and WITHOUT A SINGLE DOUBT, my favourite Kurt/Blaine fic ever... and I've read a LOT, on here and LJ.

My god that was THE single most adorable thing I've ever read! It had my stomach in the NICEST knots ever ...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write more. It was SO completely gorgeous :D