for Mass Avenger

5/25/2012 c15 IonutRO
S.H.I.E.L.D. are sooooooooooooo fucked!
5/25/2012 c12 IonutRO
Get your sweet ass back to this chapter and put Rannoch where it belongs!
5/25/2012 c11 IonutRO
Aww.. John reading Ulysses because of Ash. 3
5/25/2012 c9 IonutRO
Best plot twist EVER, thank the Gods those guys are still alive.
5/25/2012 c8 IonutRO
"And more importantly, what is Commander Shepard's middle name. These questions—and many others—will be answered in the next episode of MASS AVENGER!" Sorry, couldn't help myself.
5/25/2012 c7 IonutRO
Your grasp of Old English is shite, Thor speaks like a retard.

It's Mjolnir not Mithrandir, that's one of Gandalf's names.

It's called an Abomination not a Heavy Husk.
5/25/2012 c5 IonutRO
The Reapers gave the Dragon's Teeth to the geth, not the other way around.
5/25/2012 c1 IonutRO
You're misspelling Shepard's name.
5/6/2012 c19 22edboy4926
Good story

Looking forward to more.
4/29/2012 c18 Wasp9000
Great chapter, can't wait for more!(:
4/3/2012 c18 Kamagong
You started it good with just Sheppard and tipped it a little when you brought in the Normandy crew... but to drag in the Illusive Man? This story is starting to show way more holes now than before... I stopped reading the moment the Illusive Man came because it started taking a nosedive then and there. Thanks for the ride, but good luck on the rest of the story.
3/28/2012 c18 1C.A.M.S 22
Great story so far , have read your story up to this point and this is the first time for me to actually review it

hope you update soon,
3/26/2012 c3 NIX
"He fired the arrow but within second of impact Shepard got free and it hit Hulk by accident shocking the green giant, as Shepard just quickly crawled between Hulks legs and made a quick break for it"

How the hell did he got free he can't outmuscle the Hulk?
3/15/2012 c1 36realjoehundredaire
Do you actually speak English or did you write this in a foreign language and feed it through Google Translate? Because if English is your first language... good God, someone needs to find each and every teacher of yours and punch them in the face.
3/15/2012 c18 6Knightwolf1875
I think this is going to be very good to read in the next part. Shepard has had days he did want to kick his own ass. Looks like he'll get to do that. ^^
91 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »