for Unknown Mother

11/25/2021 c13 9Arrancar113
So glad to this story be updated! Everyone is getting back together. Though roanapur being the place that it is. Something is bound to happen and everything will turn nuts. That's just how that city functions in its own special way. I also like what you did with Revy. While yes she's certainly a cold ruthless and generally uncaring to most. I love you showed off the rarely seen genuine caring side of her. That she only shows to those very select few. That are close enough to her like Ryoko apparently has become. Love this story and eagerly wait for more.
6/8/2021 c12 Arrancar113
I've read through this whole story in one big go and absolutely adore it. I look very forward to the next chapter, especially with the kids on their way to Roanapur. I wonder just how the lagoon crew is going to be dragged into and play into this.
9/25/2020 c12 firemaster101
Good cha0ter . I may have to reread it bc i forgot qlot of the characters .
9/23/2020 c12 laurrenreyes
Really hope you update soon
8/18/2020 c12 2DianaBialaska
I loved the beginning of this story. But from chapter 9 and onwards it became less interesting. Not a huge fan of Ranma turning into a bigger scumbag than her father ever was and abandoning her family. :/ I really had expected that Genma would be the one to handle the cleaning up, just like he did with Shinji.
8/18/2020 c12 Zx
I love this fic and,now it getting back to standard it was in the beginning . awesome ..

please update soon again .
8/18/2020 c12 Zx
Wow ,u updated this too ,!

Beginning of the story was really great but then it got to messy and I really love your all work (almost, not fan of ranma -akane pairing )
1/8/2020 c11 5joeski
love this story can't wait for the next chapter
8/23/2019 c11 1ringo1joy
Love it can't wait for the next chapter
3/15/2019 c10 Guest
I wonder if she will become friends with Remy, and Rock, of Lagoon Co.
2/24/2019 c9 9Talonhunter
Damn... _ /... so brutal. I know the happy ending fairy tail isn’t here but couldn’t you have at least let ‘Red’ have a bit more peace before turning her loose like this? Not sure if I’m mad that this happened, shocked at the realization it could have happened, or hopeful that this is just a dream/nightmare and Ranma will wake up screaming. Hope you post the rest of this soon
10/31/2018 c9 lashayluv
OMG, I'm so happy this fic is still going
10/31/2018 c9 James1996
Great so far, I look forward to reading more in the future.
9/12/2018 c3 10JohnStang
I enjoyed the first few chapters with Ranma dealing with being a mom, her family, as well as telling the father. However, the Asian mafia stuff totally turned me off. That is really too serious of a situation for this genre especially if it drowns the main storyline out. I don't mind having rape or murder in there as long as it perpetuates the story rather than drown it out.
9/7/2018 c9 cabrera1234