for Unknown Mother

6/8 c12 5Arrancar113
I've read through this whole story in one big go and absolutely adore it. I look very forward to the next chapter, especially with the kids on their way to Roanapur. I wonder just how the lagoon crew is going to be dragged into and play into this.
9/25/2020 c12 firemaster101
Good cha0ter . I may have to reread it bc i forgot qlot of the characters .
9/23/2020 c12 laurrenreyes
Really hope you update soon
8/18/2020 c12 2DianaBialaska
I loved the beginning of this story. But from chapter 9 and onwards it became less interesting. Not a huge fan of Ranma turning into a bigger scumbag than her father ever was and abandoning her family. :/ I really had expected that Genma would be the one to handle the cleaning up, just like he did with Shinji.
8/18/2020 c12 Zx
I love this fic and,now it getting back to standard it was in the beginning . awesome ..

please update soon again .
8/18/2020 c12 Zx
Wow ,u updated this too ,!

Beginning of the story was really great but then it got to messy and I really love your all work (almost, not fan of ranma -akane pairing )
1/8/2020 c11 5joeski
love this story can't wait for the next chapter
8/23/2019 c11 1ringo1joy
Love it can't wait for the next chapter
3/15/2019 c10 Guest
I wonder if she will become friends with Remy, and Rock, of Lagoon Co.
2/24/2019 c9 9Talonhunter
Damn... _ /... so brutal. I know the happy ending fairy tail isn’t here but couldn’t you have at least let ‘Red’ have a bit more peace before turning her loose like this? Not sure if I’m mad that this happened, shocked at the realization it could have happened, or hopeful that this is just a dream/nightmare and Ranma will wake up screaming. Hope you post the rest of this soon
10/31/2018 c9 lashayluv
OMG, I'm so happy this fic is still going
10/31/2018 c9 James1996
Great so far, I look forward to reading more in the future.
9/12/2018 c3 10JohnStang
I enjoyed the first few chapters with Ranma dealing with being a mom, her family, as well as telling the father. However, the Asian mafia stuff totally turned me off. That is really too serious of a situation for this genre especially if it drowns the main storyline out. I don't mind having rape or murder in there as long as it perpetuates the story rather than drown it out.
9/7/2018 c9 cabrera1234
thanks for the update any update for An Ultimatum Ranko
9/7/2018 c9 1aliesterus
That took a dark... well, dark*er* turn. Unnecessarily so as well, or at least from what the previous few chapters had been building up to. The sudden shift feels like it came out of nowhere, and that there should've been more buildup to it if it's something you truly wanted the story to go towards.
94 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »