for This is Right

Nicely done! I like it.
7/9/2014 c1 4fluffytardis
That was awesome!
2/9/2013 c1 gumibear26
I like this version so much better than the original Thanks for sharing it.
7/22/2012 c1 1VantasRantas
LOVE it! Can'T wait for more!
5/9/2012 c1 6athena grl
wow, i luved that ending! [i hated how prim died in mockingjay]
4/28/2012 c1 Gillian Aubrey
I really liked your version of the ending! I was very disappointed that Prim was killed in the end. It felt like everything that Katniss went through was for nought in away.
1/7/2012 c1 23baker's huntress
Now this how the capitol scene should have been written. Brilliant work. Poor Gale, having his feelings used against him, even if it was for his own good. Btw, she still would have ended up with Peeta, right?

Though I wish you'd continue and write the aftermath and how her life would have gone in this alternate universe, it's still much better than the original.
12/15/2011 c1 1toreadistofly
Wow, this is amazing! I'm really blown away. 1000000 times better than the original... Kudos!

I'm writing an alternate ending as well, but I must say, I don't think I can beat that!
10/4/2011 c1 ThePastXThePast
Awesome alternative ending. I hated that Katniss had been broken so badly in MJ. The episodes in the janitorial closet were most disappointing. Thank you for making her strong again.
9/22/2011 c1 8WendyD
Once Again...you never cease to amaze me! So loved this ending...I have so many questions...hate it when authors leave so much unsaid...

thank you for a great ending!

I have missed you!

WendyD
7/8/2011 c1 9Lo21
Over a year and a half since you originally wrote this story...yet I'm reading it now and I loved it! I'm late to the HG series. I really wish this was the ending. It was beautifully written and captured everything that I wanted to feel that I didn't in the original book. Prim's death was so unnecessary, I love that you had her saved in your version. Thanks for your your take on the story. :)

xoxo

Lo
6/9/2011 c1 7dweissa
3/13/2011 c1 1Ladybug's mum
Once again lady you beat all!

Loved that you saved Prim! That made me sob in the book...

The way you wrote the dynamic between Katniss and Gale then Katniss and Peeta was how I imgained it. She really does love Gale but she is in love with Peeta.

Tan

xx
2/27/2011 c1 7DiggySimmonsWife2011
AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I LOVED IT
2/16/2011 c1 Willow Nicolina Rose
Amazing! Wish it would have ended this way.
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »