FanFiction.Net
for Troubles of a Genderly Confused Teen

2/19 c15 Michelle SidheElf Amaianna
Kurenai rep is never gonna recover.
2/19 c8 Michelle SidheElf Amaianna
Hilarious
2/19 c7 Michelle SidheElf Amaianna
Consequences of Naruto using a jutsu.
2/19 c6 Michelle SidheElf Amaianna
I see Tsunade pounding them for making Naruto so confused.
2/18 c5 Michelle SidheElf Amaianna
If only naruto had Sakura level strength for that
2/18 c3 Michelle SidheElf Amaianna
It’s hilarious it would also be the perfect time wear what Gai and Lee do.
4/28/2023 c31 Guest
Love the story but sad there's no more
9/10/2022 c31 Ancient Darkness26
bro i need more this killed me
7/2/2022 c22 3Yuzuki476
Am so happy for naruto and naruko and I vote for itachi and naruko.
3/25/2022 c12 Hyperman15
So if he turns into a girl, how will his body produce eggs? He will lack the eggs that were passed down by the mother and not make any because babies stop doing so at 20 weeks of gestation. What will happen to his sperm? Are they affected by the jutsu too?

Because I just realized that if Naruto became an actual girl down to the DNA suddenly he’d be infertile and his family line would be extinct. At least he wouldn’t bleed every month. Any way if I was Tsunade, I’d take him to the sperm bank cause there’s a real chance of infertility. Moral reservations be damned.
3/25/2022 c2 Hyperman15
Lee is actually a good send right now. Naruto should have asked him for a bodysuit, that way he could wear it under his clothes and never be caught naked anymore.
6/21/2020 c31 Calm Dragons
When you write a cliff hanger but fall off the cliff by mistake...
4/7/2019 c6 Lemons Are Carrots
Neji and Kiba explaining hiw babies are made are actually my friends explaing their jokes
7/10/2018 c1 1Deo V
This first chapter was meh. I felt that you spent faaaaaaaarrr too long on explaining the joke to people.
1/6/2018 c1 Guest
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
919 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »