FanFiction.Net
for The Plan - OUTTAKES

8/25/2013 c1 EdwardsSnack
Why was this story removed? The out takes look great. I'd love to read the whole story
8/15/2013 c1 gobert
Still one of my favs!
7/28/2013 c1 1Savage havoc
Can some one please send me a copy of the complete story I have read the beginning and I love it.
7/27/2013 c1 viktorfanta
This is such a good story! From the numerous stories I've read so far, this is one of the best. I like Bella's attitude so much. I would love to read the whole story! Too bad you removed it...
7/26/2013 c1 maphie
Someone from TFMU in Chicago shared the Completed version with me. I love love love it! Hilarious and clever Bella! I want to be her.
7/24/2013 c1 Mingleberry
I think your story is not bad, it's just not everyone's cup of tea. Anne franks diary is world renowned but its not mine. Good effort your writing is good, it's just a very tough style. Sorry to hear you got so much flack for it, fandom is a tough place to write. However, it will stretch you the most!
7/1/2013 c1 Christy53
Can some one please send me a copy of this story! Please :-)
6/15/2013 c1 akshita.todi
hey! can anyone please send a copy of this fic to me? I've read the first few chapters and would love to continue with the story. thanks. :)
6/2/2013 c1 Cullenlover01
Can anyone send me this please! I was hoping it would be reposted!
5/6/2013 c1 pinkimanae20
I was very intrigued by this summary given to me by a friend. Is there any way you would be willing to send me the story for my eyes only? Please let me know either way. Thank you! :)
4/22/2013 c3 kk55
I really loved this story...i wish it was still here so i can reread it. Hope maybe you'll repost it one day.
4/8/2013 c1 Rachel Garber
I read this very long time ago, it was a hot story, however, I could never understand why any woman would want to be with a creep like Edward Cullen, who was such a prick. He was hot, no question about that, he seemed to be very exciting sexually, but I he was such a bastard. I got some of the Edwards who are bastards with a history, read a lot of them, Asleep, Snowstorm, even the even the Edwards who are into BDSM, seemed to have tragic histories that contribute to their hositility, their anti-social behavior. But this guy seems to be a bastard just because he can be. I'm the boss, if you don't like working for me, fuck off, don't let the door hit your butt when you leave. As I said, it was a well-written, but seems that she is a bit of a masochist, and not in the way a of a submissive. Is hot sex with a hot man really worth a skanky personality? I guess on she knows the answer.
1/20/2013 c3 aelita48
It is always good and fun to read Bella's thoughts.
1/20/2013 c1 aelita48
I love this chapter.
Loved this outtake.
1/5/2013 c1 SweetNonsense
It's a shame the trolls ruined a awesome story which a great deal of people enjoyed.

If copies of the full story is available please let me know (:
19,633 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »