FanFiction.Net
for The Plan - OUTTAKES

12/12/2010 c1 keitachibana
Read Ferla s link and came right straight here !

This one single chapter already intrigued me. Looking forward to next update !
12/12/2010 c1 13evilnat
Im intrigued and cant wait to see what is going to happen!
12/12/2010 c1 17AcrossTheSkyInStars
I'm ridiculously intrigued. This sounds like it will be good!

Awesome start, Q, loved it :)
12/12/2010 c1 Ferla
You know how I feel about this. This story has owned me for so long and I'm a little jealous I now have to share it x
12/12/2010 c1 1MsEm
Love stories like this! The fact that it'll be updated daily is a fucking bonus and a half!

Looking forward to tomorrow @ 7am est:)
12/12/2010 c1 17BabyPups Whitlock
Okay, this is amazing...I'm beyond intrigued and just-yeah. It's poetic and hot and just...Please bb,can I have some more?*bats lashes at hummingbird speed and inches hem of skirt up* I love this...like, lots.

Pole dances and panty flashes,

Pups
12/12/2010 c1 2JoeMomma1214
I am very excited to read your new story! Great start. Hook, line, sinker.
12/12/2010 c1 8teambellaedward
that was a good start :)
12/12/2010 c1 2loveybunnies
Wow, gotta say I'm intrigued and can't wait for more. Love the updating schedule and am always up for and into those stories that are consistently updated. Kind of like daily prompts or Wit Fit chalenges!

Looking forward to more!
12/12/2010 c1 15Claire Bloom
Ooohh so it starts off dark and tormented! I like dark and tormented Edward. And how I quiver at the words 'You're everything I want' *quivers*

So the beginning is a glimpse and the last part is the start of it all, right? She has a plan and Edward is her prize. I'm so looking forward to more of this.

Cx
12/12/2010 c1 8GLee68
ooooohhhhh squeeeeee

sounds delicious...
12/12/2010 c1 twimom76
Ok this is interesting to start. I love frequent updates and looking forward to where you take it and Bella's Plan :)
12/12/2010 c1 22beegurl13
Ohhhh, I like this. :D I'm getting totally addicted to these stories with short little chapters that update every day. :D I love it! :D Your prologue is VERY interesting, and I can't wait to see what Bella's plan is, and how it gets them to that point.

Great job! I'm excited for more! :)
19,633 « Prev Page 1 .. 1,299 1,306 1,307 1,308 1309