FanFiction.Net
for The Plan - OUTTAKES

12/20/2019 c5 FeatheredHeadboard
Too funny! Thank you for writing this outtake!
12/20/2019 c5 VivianDelongpaw
So so great. I have missed your fic voice. God I will always be your number one fan.
12/20/2019 c5 blue022
What a treat - thanks
12/20/2019 c5 madamebisou
Aww such a nice surprise to see this, thank you for giving us a glimpse into their future :)
12/20/2019 c5 SuzanneM
This is such a lovely Christmas gift. I finished reading The Plan just last week, and enjoyed every word as if it were 2010 again! This is the best Edward & Bella in fanfic world. Brought back some great memories of reading this story in real time. Thank you and hope you might continue the tradition.
12/20/2019 c5 jjohnson78587
I swear I was thinking about you and this story today! I think about this story every Christmas and how much fun it was to read each chapter as you posted, even in the middle of the night. I’ve never had a reading experience that wonderful before, or since, that Christmas. Thank you for that gift! It indeed keeps on giving. I hope your holiday season is everything you wish it to be, and more! Merry Christmas!
12/20/2019 c5 Red-Emerald
What a lovely Christmas gift you have given us! It was great to see into the future of one of my favourite BellaEdwards. In such few words, you brought me straight back to the two of them, their dynamics and added a bit more sweetness. He's never liked pineapple! The best! Thanks for sharing!
12/20/2019 c5 exclusiverob
OMG, brings back so many great memories. The Plan is one of the greatest that I have never forgotten. Thank you for this.
12/20/2019 c5 2musicdaydreams
Wow, this was a blast from the past. Ah, pineapple! This was the perfect little Christmas gift. Thank you!
12/20/2019 c5 biblepam
THANK YOU so very much for this outtake. I'll consider this one of my favorite gifts this holiday season. I still can remember googling about pineapple's taste-enhancing abilities reading this story the first time. Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and thanks once more. Pam b.
12/20/2019 c5 52old4fanfic
Killing me with the cannoli line—if only
12/20/2019 c5 mnnlisa
This brought a huge smile to my face. How I love this story and am so happy to hear from the couple again, even if Edward is miserable eating pineapple. He's been eating it for nine years. Just keep eating it.
12/20/2019 c5 pixiekat7
Oh. My. God... I absolutely adore you! And I've missed these two so very much!
Thank you!
12/20/2019 c5 1Abluebrown
What a lovely Christmas giftthank you ️
12/20/2019 c5 31bornonhalloween
OH LOOKY WHAT JUST HIT MY BOX! How fun are you!
Thanks for the (new) memories!
XOXO