FanFiction.Net
for The Plan - OUTTAKES

12/20/2019 c5 6cejsmom
Never gets old. Ever.
12/20/2019 c5 jack'smom
Omg this is just perfect ! Loved this story, bought the book and this is just icing on the cake. Happy Holidays to one of my all time favorite writers.
12/20/2019 c5 1Viola Cornuta
Q. You slay me.
Love, Gilly
12/20/2019 c5 118LyricalKris
You are a master.

Love the crows feet.
4/24/2019 c1 2storiesrmyjam
CAN ANYONE MESSAGE MR AND TELL ME HOW I FIND THIS STORY?
3/25/2019 c1 6missmelly
I hope you see this, after all this time. I am rereading my well-worn, printed copy of The Plan, the Alaric and Emma one. I had forgotten how funny it is. I mean, I remembered it was smart and sexy and well-written, and yes, humorous, but it still surprised me when I laughed out loud. Thank you for such wonderful characters doing such crazy things!
1/13/2019 c4 Dj
I first read this story as you wrote it checking for updates weekly (back in high school ). Then I visited again my first year in college still love love loved it . Fast forward to now ...of course I’m about to graduate ...I get nostalgic and cometo the site to look for it only to find this AMAZING work has been Published!im so happy that your work is being rewarded I look forward to showing my support :)
3/1/2018 c1 Atwiggs
Oh please darlin’, do you have a pdf for this story!? I never got to finish the story! Pls let me know luv! Thx!
1/4/2018 c3 missmelly
6/3/2017 c1 jjjohn90
I bought your book last night and I finished it in one sitting. I loved, loved Alaric's/Edward's point of view. Would you consider writing the whole story from his point of view? I would pay for that too!

Great job and congrats on being an amazon best seller!
7/21/2016 c4 paradiso31
This sounds like it would be an amazing story. Unfortunately I've never read it and have no idea where to find it. Is there anywhere I could read it?
3/15/2016 c1 dianscot
Ha!
12/13/2015 c1 bookcover
I love it. Wish we could have the original story as well. But still, thank you for this too :)
5/21/2015 c4 Brittany1224
I read this story when you first posted it on here and was so excited to see that you had it published! I would absolutely love to read more out takes from Edwards point of view, maybe even do the whole story in his POV. I just love love love this!
9/21/2014 c4 jbwebb
Oh God! Just read the latest update pov! I want more pov from Edward. The day she was sprawled on the table, I know he saw her! Also, povs of them on their workcation...the night she comes to him in the robe...what happened after she left. Povs of how and when he found out her history, about her law degree...the possibilities are endless and I think you could write another book! Such a great story, so funny and smartly written, something sorely lacking in the fandom these days. Thanks again! Just delightful! More!
19,633 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »