FanFiction.Net
for That's What Friends Are For

12/19/2010 c1 14Adorereading
It is quite similar, but still different, y'know?

Anyways, I like it!

Waiting for more! ^.^
12/14/2010 c1 grahad8
This is really good! I like how you have captured the characters that we know and love, plus added more. There was always so much more to Ryan, he was such a loyal friend/boyfriend, when quite frankly sometimes he should not have been, but in this story, that is a good thing! Having been through tough stuff himself, that fact that he feels he is struggling to fit in with this new life of his, can only help him to help Luke.

I really wish this friendship had been explored more on the show, one of many missed opportunities!

Looking forward to chapter two.
12/14/2010 c1 44Divine Sally Bowles
Hey, TC! I really like what you're doing with this; I'm interested to see what memories this will bring up for Ryan. I think you've got them all down really well-I could pretty much hear Seth in my head, and Ryan was a good mix of silence and brooding. ;) I'm glad to see a take on what Luke would be going through at that point in his life, and I'm definitely interested to see how you develop their friendship.

Hope to see this updated soon; I'm looking forward to it. Cheers!

- Trai
12/14/2010 c1 Meeah
Great start! So far I am really enjoying this.
12/14/2010 c1 soooofija
greeeat ! update soon! :D
12/13/2010 c1 2ras0629
:) i like this story alot. i always liked that ryan and luke became friends after everything. i really like your form of writing it kept my attention the entire time (which here lately is not an easy thing to do) ;)

p.s. Childress is the name of my home town :D thats awesome :P