FanFiction.Net
for That's What Friends Are For

4/17/2022 c6 deniche
Great to have you back ! Great chap thanks!
4/17/2022 c6 Nofoodforhanni
Hello, someone, a really old reader is here, happy to see you again :D
4/16/2022 c6 10matthewsbj
First off, thank so much for continuing it!

Second, I'm glad that Sandy was finally able to get through Kirsten how much she has been neglecting both Seth and Ryan. Hopefully, she will be able to stand up to Caleb more. That is something that always bothered me about the show. I'm eager to see how Kirsten can show how much she cares for him, if he will let her.

Looking forward to future updates!
4/15/2022 c6 Brcompt
Thanks for the update!
4/15/2022 c6 aussiec
First of all I just want to say how amazing it is that you are back!
Well this was a rollercoaster! I’m so happy you decided to continue. I love this story, thank you for giving us more. Can’t wait to see where it goes!
4/14/2022 c6 Rosebud26
Was hooked on this story years ago, very excited to see it continued!
4/14/2022 c2 BloodforInk
*Beats Seth with a wooden spoon * Seth is such a self-centered, insecure Ass! How can Seth, not see that Ryan is really struggling. Loved Ryan and Sandy’s talking. It’s just sad, that Ryan can’t see; that he is good enough.
4/14/2022 c1 BloodforInk
*Hugs both Luke and Ryan* I hope that Luke, that Ryan’s a true friend. It’s something worse, than just spring, in the air? Isn’t it?
Also: I liked the soccer team’s coach, and Seth shouldn’t get all butt hurt and jealous. Because Ryan’s trying to keep with his studies-instead of dropping everything and playing with him. Along with Ryan, being worried about Luke.
4/14/2022 c6 2queenmaniack
Ciao mi piace la tua storia e sono contenta che hai ripreso a scrivere
4/14/2022 c6 1castelar
Welcome back, it is so wonderful to reread something from you! Please carry on the good work and update soon!
4/14/2022 c6 31LoraRawr
I'm still here! and still reading! and so excited to have you back! what a great return, and so well researched and presented!
3/21/2022 c5 C
I love it! I know I’m almost 10 years late, but I’d be willing to wait

Either way, I’m rooting for you! It can be hard out there, especially being new, but I’ll be praying for you. You just keep working hard!
11/21/2021 c5 Suryansh
Hey bud , amazing fanfic. Lookin forward to many long chapters :D
6/26/2020 c5 1deviltown
Waiting for your return!
9/20/2019 c5 Tilty.bbb
This was a fantastic read well done
202 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »