for No Strings Attached

5/27/2015 c1 13kenni-bun bun
Even though they didn't get together I still liked it. Round of applause.
4/2/2013 c1 DemonicFoxSpirit
wow. I am at a loss for words right now. This is one of my favorite pairings, and you did a very good job. I especially loved the "Grimmjow was probably fucking the carrot top at his house, so that was out of the question" part. Anyway, great job and I look forward to reading more from you :)
1/2/2012 c1 12Alt3etf
Aw but Shinji is perfect for ya!
6/4/2011 c1 10Amaya86
:) so happy right now. NnoiShinji is probably one of my favorite pairings. Great one-shot.
3/3/2011 c1 drowsydoe
NICE. I LOVED IT. Did you know there's only SIX NnoiShin M fics? I grimaced when I looked at the number. WE MUST GET PEOPLE TO WRITE MOAR! [But no, seriously, it was epic and pure hotness ;D]
12/29/2010 c1 18cole231
I love it. Nnoi/shin just goes together so well. I really like how this turned out.

But aw, he should stayed and ripped all those pictures down. XD

For real.

-cole-
12/13/2010 c1 5ShirukuKage
Wow, this is definitely not a pairing that I would normally have read, I have nothing against the two but they're just not what I'd normally read, but what can I say I really like your writing and this was no disappointment.

You created such an incredible and well detailed story that feels complete yet also carries the feeling that you could expand it one day. I'm not putting pressure on you to expand it but it's truly rare to have that feeling in a story so I wanted to commend you for it.

I did feel kind of bad for Nnoitra at the end because, with the way he cuddled into Shinji, I sensed that he would have been kind of happy to have pursued the chance of a relationship with him, yet he still understood their interaction for what it was. I also liked the mention of the GrimmIchi pairing (unless you meant someone else like Renji when you said 'Carrot top').

All in all this is just another great example of your writing skills and talents and so hot as well! Well done, a truly great job!