for Uther's second daughter

2/7/2014 c1 Guest
Awwwwnnn i never conidered this but its so adorableeee
11/5/2013 c1 5Magical
I loved this. Everything from the fight between Morgana and Guinevere to the revelations that Uther had during the battle. Excellent job!
12/22/2012 c1 Guest
Omg, are you going do a second chapter? This is awesome so far I really like it. And Gwen was so brave defending Uthur.(Love it how you made his emotions work together) Arthur can't win against Morgana because he cares for her still. Anyway please please please update soon I reply want to know what happens next. :)
10/30/2012 c1 16Jadziwine
love love loved it!
5/23/2012 c1 1sunfun
A really, really nice, good, interesting, exciting and original story.

1sunfun
4/14/2012 c1 9Ace Von S
This really was awesome. I really liked reading about Uther's softer side. :)
6/6/2011 c1 5FlowersInHerHair6
This is so beautiful. The love, the rage, the imagery, and Uther finally seeing that Arthur and Gwen were made for each other. Oh, I almost cried! This is fantastic!
4/27/2011 c1 4Kohimoana
Wow" thanx very much for your lovely story" any possiblity that you might continue" I'd loved to see what kind of decision Uther will now make after all of THAT!LOL*smiles*
4/8/2011 c1 13Auktober
I loved it! It was a great turn of events. The characters were written very well and accurate. I hate that it was a one shot but I enjoyed it while it lasted. I hope to read more from you.

~Auktober
1/23/2011 c1 25DawnCandace
Well done. I hope something like this happens in season 4. You captured Gwen's wiliness well.
12/28/2010 c1 31archeress of silverbow
Lovely, I can imagine gwen doing this. You might need to think a bout adding commas in sentences though
12/19/2010 c1 1ClumsyTonks
more of this! more of this!

i love all the interactions, i really hope that what you write is true and that elyans knighthood brings gwen into nobility too :)
12/15/2010 c1 7cloudyskiesbringimagination
This is da da daaaaaaaaaa (wait for it!) FREAKING AMAZING! Sorry I just had to do a big drum roll, it was just too tempting and anyways you deserve it :D Please, please, please carry this story on *makes big goo goo eyes even though it fails and you can't see them through a computer screen* Thanks so much for writing and PLEASE CONTINUE (coz this is cool!)
12/14/2010 c1 12Lutherian
I loved it. True to character.
12/14/2010 c1 ecbatana
i love the idea of uther and gwen story..this one is a little "perfect" outcome for me...but i enjoy it
17 Page 1 2 Next »