for The Great Magical Adventure

12/28/2019 c15 zero fullbuster
Love it.
Please write more.
Wow and yay for this story.
4/2/2019 c15 deathwearsblack
please update when you can.
7/14/2018 c15 R. A Cross
Cute... update please
7/13/2017 c8 Guest
How the hell can everything be turned to slash I do not personally disagree with it but I am fucking tired of reading it it's all I see anymore only male/male parings and it's fucking pissing me off for the love of the gods if everyone is suddenly incapable of providing male/female parings can there at least be female/female parings to change things the fuck up is that so much to ask for the answer is no... No it isn't
2/12/2017 c15 Allen Poe
I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS STOPPING YOU FROM FINISHING THIS STORY BUT PLEASE I BEG YOU TO MAKE MORE AND MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE! The boyfriend love rellashionship between Harry and Shorty is so beautiful that i just can not wait to find out more! So please make more chapters as soon as you can. For your fans and for yourself please.
6/27/2016 c15 draco7347
love story cant wait for new chapters
4/24/2016 c15 Mirage
sad that you stoped writing this Story, i really would have liked to see where this goes
maybe you come back one day and finish this Story
its 2016 now
4/24/2016 c4 Mirage
interesting Story, and maybe future Pairing...but Shorty is a dino, a longneck, they are large...can Harry get his animagus to be one of them ?, if not ...im unsure...
8/29/2015 c7 Felina the nekomimi
Don't worry I know how u feel, I, myself have aspergers too.
7/9/2015 c15 SnowWolf43
plese dear god come back and start up your stories again plese
4/4/2015 c3 Chop chop 2025
Vary exlent vary vary extent I hope you continue or even make a sequel. Oh can you please make. The chapters longer
5/18/2014 c10 5MozenrathLuvr
Ron is Cera's brother?! Ok...I wasn't expecting that.
5/18/2014 c7 MozenrathLuvr
I have Asperger's as well sweetie, and you're doing fine.
5/18/2014 c2 MozenrathLuvr
I have never heard of a HP and LBT crossover!
3/20/2014 c15 teddy.jan.79
plz write more have harry get fuck by shorty
131 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »