for Am I Obsessed With Toy Story?

4/6/2020 c2 Guest
I do nearly all of these things... AND I HAVE NO REGRETS! :3
12/12/2019 c1 Guest
I have an idea! how about an alternate universe setting? like, what if Buzz KNEW he was a toy, and wanted all of Andy's attention like Woody, or if Woody left with Bo Peep in the flash back sequence in TS4? Or, what Woody stayed at Bonnie's, leaving the gang at Sunny-side, then, years later, when Bonnie goes to the carnival and brings Woody, Woody reunites with Bo, and they go save the gang at Sunny-side! but the gang aren't what they were...
4/9/2015 c1 MikeySnuelfondul
So i dont mean to sound rude but why has this not been updated for so long? I just dont understand it, its a great story and youre a great writer!
7/18/2014 c2 Guest
dud 79 totally more than that i spent an whole hour dive rewatching movies and shorts and toy story of terror in my head reviewing every thing i know like jessie does have pullstring but why does no won use it i would use it totally i want a jessie doll soo bad and i want to work at pixar and yes i day dream of toy story al the time i amat my grand parents they have first movie but it on tape and no working vhc so this lap top is literally my best friend stories vidios in youtube pc painting on jessie
7/18/2014 c1 Guest
dude did you know when driving down buzz ise in blue car in second movie barbie mentions when toy story came out or you can find mister ray toy from finding nemo on a shelf after the dude shouts new toys!
9/15/2012 c2 31Radar1388
You have to understand, both of of these chapters made my day! Thank you so much for posting this. (clicks 'favorite' button)
11/21/2011 c1 1puzzletime
I suffer from 3,4,17,28,32,33,38,40,42,43,45,46,50,52,53,56,62,63,70,73. Is that bad?
4/15/2011 c2 4Monarch of Elphame
LOL I can't remember some other really good ones I thought up, but I remembered another sign: "As you read this, you're nodding and smiling/laughing"
3/16/2011 c1 8Jabberwocky The Wolf
OMGH I don't do half the stuff on the list but I Still do quite a lot! I grew up whith Toy Story! I love this! YAAY

SEE YA!
1/2/2011 c2 4GuardCourfBare
This is hysterical! I was laughing so hard by the time I finished it. Then I scrolled back up and was shocked that I do a few of these things. Please continue with this. Here’s one I think that will work because it goes along with Toy Story and Pixar’s Easter Eggs: In every Pixar movie you look for the Pizza Planet truck. (It is in every Pixar movie except The Incredibles.) I’m begging you, Please continue.
12/18/2010 c2 11wonderful-world-of-disneyxo
it's scary how many things i do on this list. but i guess thats what obsessing over toy story does to a person :)
12/17/2010 c2 14thisisnotacatchyusername
Oh my freak! I love you! Sorry, that was awkward... In the sense of loving what you wrote, cause it's hilarious. I'm such a Toy Story geek it's not even funny. I showed this to my friend and she was really confused on a ton. I knew like almost all of them. I'm pretty sure I'm obsessed with Toy Story. The other night I found myself subconsciously opening my closet because I didn't want all my toys to be sitting in the darkness! Ha, and now I close my bedroom door and sneak up to listen and see if I can hear anything... So yeah, I loved this like crazy!
12/17/2010 c2 Addicted2SONIC4evr
Just read and am laughing inwardly to myself.

Why?

Because I just tallied it up and 36 of these match me!

Alot of the other ones are a kind-of-match.

And, just for the record, I wish that I could do 15 without getting into trouble. I also wish I knew how to do 44. I try, but I end up improvising =D

Addicted signing off ;D
12/17/2010 c2 13thepinkscrunchie
Wow, all of these match me perfectly! I guess it's kid of scary, 'cause I'm totally addicted!
12/17/2010 c2 3neophytepyrope
Even more that match me...

Well. 74-80 should because they are things I told you that I actually do