FanFiction.Net
for Altered Times

7/19/2023 c1 11Haku's Lover18
As for this fic, I do hope you have more so that we can see the changes and see if Lily or James survive the time continuum change. I initially thought she was working with Augustus Rookwood, but this must be his father or uncle with the name change and age described.
7/19/2023 c1 Haku's Lover18
Maybe there could be a way to have Harry pair with Lezander as im the Black Heir. I do hope you still continue with all your fics as i see it’s been many years since there has been any update. Or maybe Calypso, that one would work as well as she is dark.

If you would like a long fic with a Lestrange, you should search for The Contract by DebsTheSlytherinSnapeFan. It pairs Harry with the younger Lestrange and is extremely long. It is currently 138 chapters long with over 849k wordcount.

Add this ending to the fanfiction . Net address and you’ll find it easily: 13172983 /1/ The-Contract :just remove the spaces. Rod will have a new partner, but I wont spoil who! Not Bella! But no one fully light either. And Harry will partner with Voldie, but not in romance. He is full dark. The author updates on a strict schedule for all of her fics. She also has a facebook groupmessenger group that she talks to her fans about different things.
7/11/2023 c1 Emma103
hi author. this seems like a great story. i hope you will return one day to continue it. as for pairings maybe harry/fenrir or harry/rodolphus.
8/14/2020 c1 Guest
I love your story ! I can't wait read more \()/
8/14/2020 c1 StyloPlumeNoir
I loved ! I can't wait to read more
8/14/2020 c1 StyloPlumeNoir
I really like your story ! Please where are the rest of the story ? Because I see readers who are in chapter 17 when there is only one chapter here. T T
5/10/2019 c1 24ladyofsilverdawn
Oooooooh, brilliant!
1/21/2019 c1 17LittleOne94
While a simpler, less depressing plot than The Black Heir and Vindico Atrum would be very appealing, l would like more scenes of social interaction and pureblood tradition and politics and the sort.
In regards to Harrys pairings, l like Voldemort/TMR, though the lestranges would be interesting too
8/13/2018 c1 creativesm75
very good
5/17/2018 c1 Vampirelover67
Update soon plz this story sounds very interesting I Iikr how lily lives up to her status as smartest witch and isn't bias against dark magic anf hope you continue this story because I am quite intrigues to see hwta happens next.
6/11/2017 c1 Guest
I hope you will add to this story. It's interesting.
12/4/2014 c1 sysa
hi, please, please do continue this one
10/29/2014 c1 8KYRAgabriela
Cool! Continue please!
6/25/2014 c1 SoulWithoutAName
Awesome! I really like unspeakable!lily! She's so cool! What did the artifact do? Will rockwood ever accept her? Will she still die? Egyptian you said?
btw, I'm totally rooting for HP/lv!

You're a great author, I hope you'll come back soon!
2/26/2014 c1 3August Pyro
I know you are not exactly a fan of Harry/Ginny or Harry/Hermione but could you please consider placing some scenes with het pairings? Not necessarily with Harry but perhaps with some other character you like? :) I'd really like to see your attempt at het :)

OK so, as to your questions regarding the future of this story. My preferences are to see Harry with Rudolphus or Fenrir (there are really few stories with these pairings). As a reader I would also like to see Lucius mentoring Harry. After heavy, complicated BH & VA and ToF this could be a much lighter story about purebloods culture.

As to explicit scenes - it's up to you ;) I enjoy them but don't force yourself to write them, if you don't want to.

I know you're not gonna write this story in the closest future but don't worry, we will wait. Even a couple of years :) Even if you decide to discontinue it, I don't mind because you have already written many excellent stories that are now classics to me and many else.

Have a nice day, wherever you live now! We love you :)
124 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »