for Grow Together

12/23/2010 c5 roj
I was so excited to see that you updated this story. You are really talented, and I love how the story is progressing. The train station imagery was nicely done. I think you are keeping all in character with your writing, and it seems very realistic. I think how you add Haymitch into the story (teasing the two of them about Plutarch cracked me up) is great. I like Buttercup weaving through the story.

Thanks so much for writing more and sharing it!
12/23/2010 c5 9ginny374
What I like about your fanfiction is that it follows the character exactly as the Mockingjay left them and they really do grow together. Your excellant at characterization! I love where this story is going so don't let us starve too long for what is next. The wait is excrutiating :P
12/23/2010 c1 10bubbly chick
Aw! Cute...but still in character...its a miracle!

~Bubbles
12/23/2010 c5 4PeetaMellark'sKatniss
ahhhhh y the cliffhangers? uupdate pleaseeeee. i looved this chapter 3
12/23/2010 c1 5wolfienur
Aw, I'm really liking this story. You did a great job at keeping Katniss and Peeta in-character, and they're believable after the war. I'll have to read the rest of this later, though.

Can't wait. :)
12/16/2010 c2 roj
You need more reviews for this! This chapter is really good. You have real talent. I am looking forward to reading the rest of your story!
12/16/2010 c4 10artist1157
This is a well written story. I think that you do a great job portraying how Katniss and Peeta would actually feel after getting home. I feel like many people just jump right back into their relationship, but realistically they would have to get better themselves, as well as get used to each others company.

I can't wait for the next update!
12/14/2010 c4 3Rory McDougal
This story is excellent! I loved "The Hunger Games" but I was really upset by the lack of Peeta in the third book. I love that your writing is similar to Sazanne Collins'. You capture her style and make me feel like I am reading the part of the story I had been hoping to read the whole time. Thank you for filling that void in my heart. I love Peeta so much! Please keep writing. I will be watching for updates! :)

- Rory McDougal
12/14/2010 c4 roj
Love this chapter and how you are building on the last. The writing on each other's arms is so sweet and realistically done. Nice!

My only constructive comment is that after Peeta comes over in the morning after cutting himself, it doesn't seem to make sense that he is 'grinning ear to ear' about his dream, then goes back to 'staring at the cup as if testing for poison'. It would have been better if he came over, confused, about a dream...the grinning just seemed to suddenly come out of nowhere, and wasn't where he was at several sentences later. Does that make sense?

Thanks for deciding to share this story! Please share more chapters. I love your descriptions about the closet refuge. I am enjoying this story and the process of healing.
12/14/2010 c3 roj
I really like this chapter. They are so broken. I loved the character of Dr. Aurelius despite the fact that he 'phoned in' his therapy...and took naps when he visited Katniss in D13...your story is really illustrating how he helped them.

Poor Katniss and her skin grafts. Good descriptions of her skin flaking off in big hunks. One would think the capital could fix her up a little bit better. The part about the purple lipstick sent to Katniss is hilarious.

Poor Peeta with his shiny memories...getting fingers broken while he slept.

Great story!
12/14/2010 c4 4PeetaMellark'sKatniss
k wat i do nit understand is how such a great story like this could only have 4 reviews (5 including mine) but this was ah mazing! u need 2 update as soon as possible! omg i almost fell of myy chair when they almost kisssed! please make em kiss in the next chapter :)
12/14/2010 c1 roj
This is really good! Your writing really flows nicely. Looking forward to reading more.
12/14/2010 c4 47ZafiraMente
Wonderful story, keep up the good work.
12/13/2010 c4 6HannibelleLecter
I LOVE this! Please write more! I love how you've written the whole thing :). Update soon :)
12/13/2010 c4 3stephenherondale
I love this story. I BEG you to write more. PLEASE.
1,935 « Prev Page 1 .. 119 126 127 128 129