FanFiction.Net
for Grow Together

6/29/2019 c23 2TooManyFantasies
Amazing story! It felt like I was reading straight out of Suzanne Collins her thg books! Thank you for creating this
6/8/2019 c18 Guest
AAAAAARGH. THE SLOW BURN IS TOO MICH FOR ME
6/2/2019 c23 1Erysse Melyn
I can't believe I finished this story in one sitting. It captivated me so much, I couldn't put my phone down! I just finished rewatching the trilogy for the nth time and I had that existential crisis right after finishing it. It was funny that I didn't know what to do. Lucky that I stumbled upon this gem. Thank you for this! And thanks for inspiring me to continue my own THG fanfic as well. xoxo
4/13/2019 c23 11SeaSpree
Omg, this fic was absolutely beautiful. Everyone was so in-character! Others have said before that this could absolutely be an in-cannon fourth book, and I have to say I agree!
4/12/2019 c23 2Kaka21purple
This was amazing. I’m considering this as the fourth book now.
3/27/2019 c1 Guest
Thanks for writing this! It's what I imagined the fourth book would be if Suzanne Collins had written one, and it ended the story for me.
2/6/2019 c23 1Wanderlustatheart
Found this years later, but amazing from the beginning to the end! (Although I’m not sure I agree with the part where Katniss see’s Gale for the last time...)
1/26/2019 c23 Moon2k
This is amazing. It was a great journey together. Thank you and I wish you all the best
1/25/2019 c1 Moon2k
This is the best canon Peeta and Katniss I’ve been searching for. They are so true to character
I hope this get published ️
1/13/2019 c24 9Silver Slytherin Princess
Katniss muffling Peeta because Gale and Johanna really need a pick me up partner is me. I kinda want to print this out, unbind my copy of Mockingjay and reglue it together with this magnificent and canon accurate piece of work between the last messy chapters. This was so much better than Suzanne’s ending, it tied up loose ends, gave us all the conclusion we needed and the sense of ‘the end’ that the books never really did. I’m happy I’ve found this and hope this somehow becomes more canon than it already is in my mind. Overall great work, I do wish we saw more of Johanna because she’s my absolute favourite axe murderer but what can you do?
1/13/2019 c22 Silver Slytherin Princess
I was wondering when good ol’ Gale would pop up
1/9/2019 c4 23thegoldensnitch102
Thank you so much for writing this. I've just finished re reading the series and craving more! This is perfect :)
12/11/2018 c23 40Rachelea
Can't remember if I left a review already, but...Super freaking awesome. Characterization on point. Great writing. The only thing I don't agree with is your characterization of Gale. But he was drunk, lol, so I guess I can't judge.

Also, I really want bread now.
11/4/2018 c13 sweetie21
Good story but katniss treats peeta a bit like crap
9/23/2018 c16 Everafter4
I love rereading this story! Thank you!
1,937 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »